• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

R&D Precision 6.5x47

CamW

Sergeant
Minuteman
Feb 2, 2004
Out West
Here's my new 6.5x47 built by Randy at R&D Precision.
Specs are:
Stiller Predator action,Left Hand
R&D bolt knob, old style
Kreiger 6.5, 8:5 twist barrel, Rem. Varmint contour, 25 "
McMillan A3 Stock
Badger Ordnance M5 DBM
Leupold/Premier Reticle 4.5x14 Gen II Mildot

Sorry, no pool pics, I don't swim!

65x47profile.jpg

65x47cu.jpg

65x47curt.jpg

65x47stamp.jpg

65x47logo.jpg

The first day at the range it was so windy I was just breaking in the barrel and forming brass. I managed to put 30 rounds downrange with 123 Scenars and Varget, I got a few groups sub 1/2 ", velocities over 2900 FPS.I think this one's going to be a shooter!
Thanks to Randy for another great rifle!

Re: R&D Precision 6.5x47

Thats is truly very nice, that engraving for calibre and his branding looks very good.

Nice looking rifle, I would be willing to bet that it becomes a real shooter for you.

you have good taste Cam. I own that rifles twin. Exact same specs except for mine sits in a manners t4. my load that I settled on was 123 scenars pushed by varget at 2915. I love the shit out of my lefty stiller, and I'm sure you will too.

Randy does great work
thou i,m about to rebarrel 308 rig he did for me.

20" 6.5x47 dedicated suppressed rifle to go along with my x47 match rifle

lose the vargay bro go H4350
my match rig runs 2.80 OAL, 0.10 crush
CAN gun will run 2.90, 0.10 crush

Run heavier bullets 139 scenar etc, thou i think case is best suited to 130gr class IMHO

Very nice. I'm just starting a similar build and would love to hear more as you become acquainted with it. Congrats.

"CamW", Now that is just PERFECT !!! CONGRATS !!!

I would want everything exactly the same, but RH
grin.gif

ME WANT your SCOPE So Bad !!! Very Nice Setup