• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

R.I.P. Lenny

ZiaHunter

Sergeant
Minuteman
  • Nov 25, 2012
    Southern NM
    A boyhood and very close friend of my brother-in-law who I came to know and admire as a teenager passed away from COVID in a Veteran's home a few weeks ago. Lenny served with the 82nd as a recon company leader in Viet Nam and saw extensive combat and was the sole survivor of a patrol. Even though he came back physically he never returned mentally and a boyhood friend who also served mentioned at his funeral that he died 50 years ago in VN. He was gentle and kind man but never could find himself after he served and drifted in and out society. Hopefully he will find peace. R.I.P Lenny.

God speed warrior! Sorry for your loss. So many men lost their lives their. Took my family to the WALL last year. A trip that I am very grateful for. One of the most humbling places I've ever been 2nd only to Arlington.