• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

SOLD R700 223 1:8 HS Precision w/ M5 bottom metal

Iamero

Barksa #1 Fanboy & Professional Paper Puncher
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Feb 14, 2017
    Michigan
    This rifle has bounced around a few of us members. I ended up picking it up locally but decided to save up for a 223 conversion for my AI instead of running this one. I love the rifle, just needs a new home.

Here's the breakdown:
    -factory Remington 700 SPS barreled action (1-8 twist 26 inch barrel, not threaded)
    -Nightforce 20 moa rail
    -Trigger tech special 2 stage
    -HS precision stock w/aluminum bedding block (Rem700 police takeoff)
    -Grayboe M5 bottom metal
    -Ruger 223 aics mag

The price has increased a little bit from the original $775 because of the bouncing around of shipping and FFLs fees, but I am just looking to get my money back out of it.

$875 shipped as described above. Harris bipod not included.
    Package deal of $1400 shipped with a Weaver Tactical 3-15 mil/mil ffp with enhanced mil dot reticle in weaver rings.

The original owner has a load I can pass along to the buyer that cloverleafs at 100.

Trades:
    - LPVOs (plus or minus cash)
    - mil optics (plus or minus cash)

The small holes in the target were old. Just put 5 shots into that little torn out hole with 73gr FGMM.

DEDFC382-DCA9-40CF-B97B-B7B47FA972B2.jpeg
    642D228D-DD46-47C4-9418-92D5E2AB9AEC.jpeg

Last edited:
    Up top. Lots of interest but it’s still here.

Got some questions about it being a 1:8. Yes it is and I can get photos of the barrel if need be. Remington started making these recently.

Round count 210. Freebore: whatever Remington sets it at? SAAMI spec.

Y’all quit farting around and somebody buy this before I buy another one I don’t need.

Edit: now I see it’s marked sold. Awesome.

Reactions: R_A_W