• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

SOLD R700 SPS 300blk 16" or .223 Action to Build

NHPiper

Tactical Bagpiper
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Feb 17, 2017
    Concord, NH
    Thinking of doing a 16" R700 bolt gun build. If anyone has one of the older SPS barreled actions with a threaded barrel, or similar R700 pattern 300blk, let me know.

Looking for a barreled action only maybe a .223 bolt face action so I can add a barrel.

Last edited:
    Ttt.

Looking for a 16" 300blk barreled action or the parts to build one out.

Several PMs responded to. May have a lead on a barrel in 300blk but looking for an R700 action.

Any interest in an accurized stainless Model 7 action with 223 bolt face? Purchased as a virgin action from LRI, never assembled with barrel or stock. Had their full accurizing package done to the action and bolt, GreTan lightweight firing pin included. PM if so

Any interest in an accurized stainless Model 7 action with 223 bolt face? Purchased as a virgin action from LRI, never assembled with barrel or stock. Had their full accurizing package done to the action and bolt, GreTan lightweight firing pin included. PM if so
    Appreciate it but I have a stock already inleted for an R700....