• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Race card playing fail

308pirate

Gunny Sergeant
Minuteman
  • Apr 25, 2017
    So now it's racism when a third or fourth rate black actor that no one's ever heard of fails to negotiate himself a raise.

Fuck you loser, don't let the door hit your ass on the way out.

Last edited:
    Maybe the white guy is better at pretending.

Wonder if this is a publicity ploy.? Never heard of it before the article. Googled the cast and I think white people should sue Netflix. The cast consists of far more than 13 percent black actors. That's racist.

Shouldn't it be, "Yo, crackers."

Shouldn't it be, "Yo, crackers."

2334419_1243271414blackguylaughing_gif54bc1e50b64d0710bf86e7da46f82f18

What better way to train black kids all white kids are racist, than to force I.V. league colleges to take them regardless of their academic ability, work ethic, and drive to succeed. IF you don't have all those you will not fit in with people who were so driven they made it there. I know I wouldn't fit in there, enjoy my time there or succeed there.

What better way to train black kids all white kids are racist, than to force I.V. league colleges to take them regardless of their academic ability, work ethic, and drive to succeed. IF you don't have all those you will not fit in with people who were so driven they made it there. I know I wouldn't fit in there, enjoy my time there or succeed there.

I went back to school at 40 and graduated from UVA (They call UVA the public Ivy) at 45. It was really tough competing with those fresh young minds but I finished up with a 3.2 while working almost full time. If they werent all up in northern shitholes Id love to give one of the Ivy's a try just to say I did it.

This is getting ridiculous. White people seems to be the sole reason for all black peoples' problems. I just about can't live with myself knowing how many problems I've created for black people.
    I know right. Kind of like when black tribes sold other black tribes to white men.

This is getting ridiculous. White people seems to be the sole reason for all black peoples' problems. I just about can't live with myself knowing how many problems I've created for black people.
    It’s the Democrat way.

Blame anybody or everybody else for your problems, while accepting ZERO responsibility for anything ever.

We all need to realize that the Africans saw an opportunity to get rid of their trouble makers and turn a tidy profit. Can't you just see the tribal elders sitting around and making a list of the undesirables? :)
    (And the we will send them one president to kick it all off.)

Reactions: 308pirate
    Netflicks:

- "Cuties" - the normalization of pedophilia
    - Dear White People - the normalization of (you term it whatever you want)
    - Susan Rice - newest board memeber

ETA - how many of you are gonna keep giving them money?

Reactions: Forgetful Coyote