• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Racial profiling my ass....

I was really surprised only one officer got his gun out during that whole ordeal, from "fuck gun" to home dude getting lit up.

Those kids would have probably gotten out of there, too, if they knew a fucking thing at all about their rights.

Thank God for the dashcam video.

Pretty crazy situation we're in when a 17 year old is looking at a class A and class C and decides his best course of action is to try to kill some cops, though. All the while screaming 'I dindu nuffin'!

When doing a "touch stun" or "drive stun" with a taser, the taint is one of the recommended targets if you can get it.

Yeah, taser to the nut sack ought to adjust most attitudes.

Dude was money all the way around that night.

Well thank god he brought a single-shot semi auto to a gun fight (i counted 3 shots, had to rack the slide twice).

I do believe that a taser to my taint would get my full undivided attention.
Glad I ain't going there. I will be a good boy.

If it were not on Video they would be rioting, looting and burning like Ferguson. When it comes to believing a life turn arounder or a cop? I'll believe the cop.

This is why body cameras, car cameras and quick / full public disclosure are a good idea.
It cuts both ways, but I think in the end there is more advantage for the upstanding decent hard working members of the police force.

Quite often those trying to blame the police wind up getting shown up for lying.