• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Racism Among Journalists Acceptable If Politically "Progressive"

Wow... Safe to say, journalism is dead.

Government, media, greedbags, all in bed, all the same thing at this point. You can't tell where facebook ends and FBI begins. Hell, I bet they can't.

Glad to see the next generation is keeping racism alive and well! My generation did it's best to just make it go away, but there are professional race baiters that keep it going. Anything to divide the people. Fight about race, you won't be focused on them spending 75% of every dollar you will ever earn, yet get nothing for.

Reactions: splean
Well, it is also acceptable if it is not from a Caucasian. In this case it just happens to be an Asian.

Never heard of her before today. I'll have forgotten who she is before I finish this post...

Yes, she is a revolting pig of a human being and that overflowing septic tank called the NYT discussed her tweets with her before hiring her. But people like this are actually a lot of fun to meet and the chattier they are the better. This is especially so when I get into a certain conversational "zone", as my wife has called it. Those are my most creative moments. However unlikely, should I have the opportunity to do so I will say hello and introduce myself.

A couple of nights ago on Tucker Carlson, some libtard was referring to "lower-type black people..." He probably meant to say lower-income... or lower economic strata or something like that. But he blurted out this incredibly racist Freudian slip about African Americans... Busenhalter-6 and I were watching and going... "He just said... WHAT????" We rewound the feed and watched it again... Shocked.

But, hey, he is a liberal. So noone will fault him for referring to his party's Democratic constituents in terms that would get a Republican hung. I mean, hey, they only want them (to paraphrase Lyndon Johnson because the actual quote is so deplorable that I will not repeat it here...) "Voting Democrat for 100 years..."

Look it up.

The Democrats are the biggest racists of all. Because they are paternalistic. A tiny white elite should lord over everyone else.... because they care.

Great line I heard today: "Marx and Lenin and Engels... were old white men, too. If you don't believe in the U.S. Constitution because it was written by old white men... then what makes Communism so great? It was written by the same old white men."

Journalism... it's dead. Students today get 4-year Propaganda degrees from elite leftist universities. Some 50 percent of colleges and universities in the country don't have a SINGLE conservative professor in their faculty. That is just disgusting.

Sihrr

I got into an argument about one of the better ranked journalism schools regarding their leftist take on everything. The defender was arguing that the true spirit of journalism was alive and well, objectivity was the order of the day and they were simply dispassionate observers calling things as they saw them. At the end of his defense he laughed and asked if I seriously thought that there was some sort of indoctrination that journalists go through to become left leaning, because if there were such a thing that would be crazy.

What I observe is that leftists gravitate to certain occupations, journalism being just one of them. Quite the opposite of indoctrination, anyone not aroused at the thought of being sandwiched between Bernie Sanders and Elizabeth Warren them is purged from the group. They self-regulate their own ranks. There are no converts required.

Journalism, as the Fourth Estate, is quite nearer to a philosophy, and at times a fashion statement, than it is to a profession. Given the vast political influence exerted by MMM it is time it be recognized as part of the political system and treated accordingly.

Last edited:
Reactions: RNWRKNP
Say it with me slowly...
"If you disparage white people it isn't racist"
This fucked up puss pot piss ant needs some pugilistic pedogogy.

R

131362.png

Reactions: RNWRKNP and Rthur
Groveling goblins was the term used by the NYTs latest editorial board member.

They are all coming out of the closet, aren't they?

What ws taboo 20 yers ago is getting turned into trendy for the trash of society. A race to the gutter of hedonism, communism, racism.. Every radical ism you can dream up...

Fundamentally change America was the goal... Mission accomplished for 44

Sirhr

Reactions: RNWRKNP
Okay, I am going to sink head first into the mud. I am an old white man, which is referenced in one of the “journalists” tew
Groveling goblins was the term used by the NYTs latest editorial board member.

They are all coming out of the closet, aren't they?

What ws taboo 20 yers ago is getting turned into trendy for the trash of society. A race to the gutter of hedonism, communism, racism.. Every radical ism you can dream up...

Fundamentally change America was the goal... Mission accomplished for 44

Sirhr

It is ONLY trendy if the target is a Caucasian, more specifically a white male and preferrably and older white male. This entire movement is to push white males to a point where they have to defend themselves, then they can be vilified, or to shut up and take the abuse, then they become cattle.

The target is to eliminate anyone who has a good chance of believing in individual freedom, critical thinking, independent enterprise, are hard to sway by propaganda & "popular opinion", subscribe to the values that helped build the greatest societies we know about, especially those interested in reproducing & training more to take their place.

Certain races/ethnic groups, genders, orientations & religions fit the above very well, so the more of them you match with the more they hate you.
Interestingly enough "White Men" are painted with a broad brush by the SJW type as fitting a bunch of those things (even if that is not actually correct these days). Hence why they are at the top of the hit list.

Funny how they claim it's so bad to paint ethnic people with a broad brush based on supposed things some of them have done or supposed predisposition or historical things.... BUT they are all about discriminating against you based on having lighter colored skin.. and external reproductive organs.

The SJW types however are just the useful idiot foot soldiers like every communist revolution before them.

If our side looses however, I'll probably still get to have fun getting my revenge.
I hate communists... So much that I know well how to be the perfect most brutal party supporting Commissar... just to make sure you know that those who demanded communism get a to "enjoy" the full proper "communist experience".
Not to mention, it would be hard to resist joining in the fun of a Muslim dictatorship clamping down hard on all the "immortal" SJW types that were so happy to have Muslims pour in and run everything.

Reactions: RNWRKNP and Mwalex
Okay, I am going to sink head first into the mud. I am an old white man, which is referenced in one of the “journalists” tew

It is ONLY trendy if the target is a Caucasian, more specifically a white male and preferrably and older white male. This entire movement is to push white males to a point where they have to defend themselves, then they can be vilified, or to shut up and take the abuse, then they become cattle.
Funny cause most of the people that I know who are on the " Not To Be Fucked With " list are over fifty . And that is without a firearm . The Commi Babies have no clue as to what the Silent Majority are capapble of . The shit we experience on any given work day would give them PTSD , not to mention what the VETS have experienced and done . I believe it goes " good men and women sleep peacefully at night becauase rough men perform unspeakable acts of violence on their behalf .
There are quite a few "Rough Men " who just happen to be "Old White Men " .

I will not go silent into the nite!

Well hold on maybe lets see here.
Nv
Illuminated reticle
300blk with subs
30 cal can

Ok maybe silent into the night, on my terms not thiers.