• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Racist 'VOICE' campaign FAILS in Australia

I'll bet secretly even though they never will admit it, lots of Aboriginals voted against it as well.
It would have made them second class citizens, completely at the mercy of corrupt, greedy evil "tribal elders" and would have made them serfs and peasants.
People decided that they preferred to all be treated equal under the law.

Typical white leftist B.S. pretend to be helping the darker skinned folks but actually just be making sure they can never get ahead.

I’m Australian, and this had the potential to become a strategic national security issue. A large chunk of GDP comes from mining and farming. Exploration companies are already hamstrung by very restrictive ‘indigenous’ claims, which often require no verification other than heresay.

The state of Western Australia was going to introduce severely restrictive laws, requiring a farmer to get ‘clearances‘ from whatever local indigenous organisation had jusrisdiction in the local area, just to plow a new field. That’s two indigenous persons, getting paid $800 each per day to generally sit in an airconditioned 4wd and sign off a doc at the end of the day. Looks like they are back-pedalling hard now, the former Premier bailed out after pushing to introduce these laws….

Cutting through all the emotional bullshit on both sides of the argument, at the end of the day it’s just about $$$. Current funding for indigenous Australians is billions, and would buy a decent house for each indigenous family every few years. Unbelievable, but sadly reality. Most of the money appears to absorbed by the top end of indigenous organisations, and paying mostly white lawyers who thrive off perpetuating conflict between indigenous groups, and mining companies/farmers.

Funny thing, the state that I live in had the highest NO vote.

Despite what some may think a lot of Australians have a clue & a lot of Aboriginals did vote against this.

In typical government arrogance, the state gov is threatening to shaft us despite the LOUD & CLEAR message to back off on this.

I'll bet secretly even though they never will admit it, lots of Aboriginals voted against it as well.
It would have made them second class citizens, completely at the mercy of corrupt, greedy evil "tribal elders" and would have made them serfs and peasants.
People decided that they preferred to all be treated equal under the law.

Typical white leftist B.S. pretend to be helping the darker skinned folks but actually just be making sure they can never get ahead.
Effing nailed it sir. I work in some very, very remote communities in the middle of the Australian desert sometimes. Most of the locals there don’t see a dime of the epic amount of money tipped into ‘indigenous advancement’, and just want a ‘fair go’ at employment and a better life. Country people, are country people worldwide. City white leftist folks don’t venture into the desert, too hot and too many flies….

No a lot of aborigines were vocal against the proposal.
Rural areas were 80-85% against the voice, only inner city Melbourne reached 85% pro voice, how many poor aboriginals live there?

Of course it didn’t help that the voice to parliament was a very poorly defined idea with no real explanation for why it should exist, apart from voting no means your a racist.