• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

Radars chronos getting smaller and cheaper

Mr.BR

Private
Minuteman
  • Oct 5, 2017
    Not quite the Labradar but radar chono non the less this one is dedicated for air guns as it limited to 1300fps . Lets hope that Labradar gets obsolete ASAP and new products displace it

-Size: 72x70x42mm (2.75 x 2.75 x 1.7)
    -Weight: 133g (5 oz)
    -Interface: Bluetooth
    -Smart App Suits: iOS & Android
    -App name: FX Radar
    -Measurement Tech: Doppler Radar
    -Velocity Range: 395m/s (1300fps)
    -Power Source: 3x AAA Batteries
    -Mount: 1/4-20 Female thread There is also a slot on the bottom side that allows you to mount the chrono on an edge, for example a fence.
    -Warranty: 1 year

Reactions: Rover31
    Very cool....hopefully soon we'll have something like this that i can more easily afford and carry

Unlike labradar that measures out to 100 or so yards this thing only measures about a yard from a muzzle . But radar tech is spreading and maybe we get alternatives to labradar that are also more range proof

Last edited:
    Reactions: plidenbrock
    I’m so much happier with my Labradar than I ever was with a optical sensor type. Glad to see this technology moving forward, I’ll never go back.