• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

SOLD Radian Builder Kit 14" (for 14.5 or 16 barrels) Black

RedBreast21

Supporter
Supporter
Minuteman
Nov 24, 2020
Tennessee
Brand new in box. These are the full builder kits (Lower, Upper, Handguard, Radian Charging Handle, Talon safety, small parts, etc.). I bought several of these some time ago, but then bought a 16" kit, too, so I'm letting one of these go.

Must Ship to an FFL unless you're in Tennessee and meet me near Nashville. Attached are stock photos. I'll post actual photos if I get interest, but they are both brand new - still in the box.

$1,050 shipped to your FFL - it must be legal in your state, obviously. These are $1294 from Radian (plus shipping), and there's a 2-3 month lead time.
tempImage9wfNfg.png

Attachments

• R0412-r0412-14in-radiangrey.png
    R0412-r0412-14in-radiangrey.png
    182.1 KB · Views: 565
Last edited:
Bump with Price Drop

There is a 48 hour bump rule. Do not bump before then or post will be deleted and you will be banned.

Not at this time. . . unless you happen to have an unfired Staccato CS with DLC Barrel and Flat Trigger.

Not at this time. . . unless you happen to have an unfired Staccato CS with DLC Barrel and Flat Trig
Brand new in box. These are the full builder kits (Lower, Upper, Handguard, Radian Charging Handle, Talon safety, small parts, etc.). I bought several of these some time ago, but then bought a 16" kit, too, so I'm letting one of these go.

Must Ship to an FFL unless you're in Tennessee and meet me near Nashville. Attached are stock photos. I'll post actual photos if I get interest, but they are both brand new - still in the box.

$1,050 shipped to your FFL - it must be legal in your state, obviously. These are $1294 from Radian (plus shipping), and there's a 2-3 month lead time.
View attachment 8219218View attachment 8219217
Does it come with a BCG?