• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Radian Weapons ordering issue

TexPatriot

Two Star General
Minuteman
Jul 20, 2020
Anyone ever have any issues ordering from Radian Weapons? I ordered two 45 degree safety selectors but when I hit the Complete the purchase button a flag popped up and instead of saying Order Complete or Thank you for your order it said Order could not be completed and to call Support with an order # they supplied.

I backtracked from the Check Out page to the original page I ordered the safety from and saw an (out of stock) message with a Notify me when back in stock link that wasn't there when I first opened the page because I looked.
Anyway, I thought Oh, well, I guess thats why the order didn't go through.

I checked my bank account a few hours later, however, and saw where Radian had charged the $77.90 cost from my bank. I called Support and it went to a recording saying I can visit their website. I went to their Facebook page and left a message with the # they assigned me and a contact number. I haven't heard back. That was yesterday on Good Friday so it might be everyone is off for Easter.

Anyone ever had any similar experiences with Radian?

Last edited:
I’ve had similar issues with other websites but not radian directly. It’s probably a pre authorization and will fall off in a couple of days. Super annoying especially if you used a debit card since it holds up funds.

Reactions: TexPatriot
I'd bet a snafu... and I'd bet Radian will set it straight.

Lots of companies make mistakes.
A week ago I tried to order some of the new Lancer 5.56 Gen II mags, and the order wouldn't go through ( numerous attempts )
I called on the next working day... and was told my state has a 30rd mag ban.

Completely not true. My state tried, and it was shot down. Many months ago.
I asked them to call me back after checking with his manager.... nope nothing ever happened.

Please let us know what Radian says.

Reactions: TexPatriot