• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Radical Islam Growing in America's Prisons

pawprint2

Gunny Sergeant
Minuteman
Dec 12, 2012
Many reports have been made over the last 6+ years of radical Islamic gaining quite a foothold in America's prisons. In fact, some x inmates have already been involved in criminal, anti American, terrorists acts. With these facts being out on the table, when California dumps 10000-40000 hard core inmates from their prisons onto America's streets, via the California "Early Release" program, (all to take place this year), what is the expected outcome? I'm sure some of our professional LE people on this sight have discussed this among themselves, and have already come up with some strategy/tactics. Do you think the super majority (90%) or more will stay in CA? Is there any planning in the other states for the possible "army of Islamic terrorists" that may be headed our way from CA? Or is this something we don't need to be worried about?

I can't say the same for elsewhere, but I see the problem starting at home. I had a mother and a father. They may not have been the best parents, however knowing I could get the crap kicked out of me meant staying on the straight and narrow.
Not saying fear is the answer, however: consequences are fearful.
I say if the people making the decisions are not making the wisest decisions that's were we come in.
Stay vigilant.

Last edited: