• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

Radius vs Sig Kilo

lennyo3034

Gunny Sergeant
Minuteman
Apr 18, 2010
USA
I am looking to get a new rangefinder and trying to decide between the Radius and kilo. Purpose will be for "unknown" distance targets at a local match series, hunting, and general screwing around. I already own a bushnell 1000 rangefinder. The matches allow a laser but I don't know if I'm better off with a rifle mounted rangefinder or handheld. The Bushnell I have doesn't perform very well and is only good to 500 yards or so.

I have both, the radius is mounted and does not have apee sight to use without it being set up on a rail. The sig is handheld. Both work good. If i bought one Id have the Sig, if I only owned one rifle and was using it benchrest or bipod I would go radius

I own both as well and agree with his statement. I like the radius, and it works well, but you would have to recheck the alignment often to be confident. I just purchased a kilo 2200 from liberty Optics, great price fyi. It has ranged everything great. I also like that I can range things without pointing my rifle at them.