• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Radway Green 7.62x51 question

Re: Radway Green 7.62x51 question

I don't recall ever seeing it boxer primed, not that I've seen it all. Have shot and/or still got stuff from the 70's, 80's, and 90's. All berdan.

Look on the bright side, you don't have to pick up your brass.....hehehehe. Unless you wanna make a trip to the scrap yard. I've never been one to shoot surplus but recently got an M1A and an AR10. This stuff comes in handy.

I traded some ADI off for it. The ADI I bought expecting boxer. It was 87 vintage which is also BERDAN. Ugh.

Research suggests some primer pockets are compatible with our regular primers if you dimple them with a ball bearing. Might have to give that a try. Take some measurements off both cases.

I'm looking for investors for my Berdan to Boxer conversion process.

Thus far my R&D has progressed little farther than that of my tempered glass cutter and film to digital camera conversion projects.

But when I figure those minor head scratchers out, it should be big...