• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Raffle for AR10 in .338 Federal !

fpdsniper

Sergeant
Commercial Supporter
Minuteman
Hey guys,

My best friends father in law is running for a Senate seat in Illinois. He was the youngest Captain in the Green Berets in Vietnam at just 21 years old. He then served 25 years in the Secret Service before retiring. He is obviously very pro gun rights, and is desperately needed in this corrupt state! Here is his website:
http://albrachtforsenate.com/

The raffle is for an Armalite AR10 flattop chambered in .338 Federal! Here is the rifle (Rifle only, scope/bipod not included)
http://www.armalite.com/ItemForm.aspx?item=10TBNF338
Tickets are 1 for $5 or 3 for $10. If you buy a ticket(s) I will write your name and phone number on the stub, and email you the ticket number. The drawing will be October 8th. If you win, you will need to pay for the shipping to your FFL. This rifle is valued at over $1,900.00 and you will be donating to a great cause! Please make checks or money orders out to Albracht for Senate. I hope I win it, but if not, I hope it goes to one of you here! Thanks and good luck!

Donnie

Re: Raffle for AR10 in .338 Federal !

I asked my uncle who was Secret Service if he knew him and he did, they worked together for a long time. Small world.

Cool. The history channel recently did a series on the Secret Service, and Bill was once of the featured former agents. Very cool.

Donnie

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Wolvenhaven</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I asked my uncle who was Secret Service if he knew him and he did, they worked together for a long time. Small world. </div></div>

Message me his name, and I'll mention him to Bill.
smile.gif