• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Optics Rail Mounted LRF, L3/Harris RULR's

CoryT

Gunsite Rangemaster
Commercial Supporter
Minuteman
  • Mar 5, 2004
    Paulden, AZ
    www.gunsite.com
    I have 3 L3 RULR (Ruggedized Ultra Light Rangefinder) available. The RULR is a rail mounted 1570nm LRF with a max range of 9000m, with a 1mil beam and integrated red boresight laser adjustable to 4.5mW of output. It mounts to a 1913 rail via a LaRue throw lever mount, it fits nicely on the Spuhr RAPTAR mount. LCD display with adjustable backlight.

There are two NOS units that come with the remote display, a small N cell powered LCD display unit connected via BT to the RULR. A Velcro strap holds it on the ocular of a riflescope or spotting scope. The third unit is slightly used demo unit, no remote display and no lens cover. I have that one here mounted to a Spuhr rail if you need pics.

NOS units - $4500 each
    Used unit - $3500

Original price on these was $24,000. I'm trying to source dual button remote fire switches, which connect via BT and have a 1913 rail mount, but these have been discontinued for a while now and I can't be sure there are any to be had.

Cory Trapp
    Gunsite Academy, Inc.
    [email protected]

We still have NOS Vectronix Vector IV's and 21's, with all accessories to make complete deployment kits if you want the absolute best BLRF available at less that half the normal retail price.

That's a 9k meter 1570nm rangefinder at 15% of the original military cost,you can't afford NOT to buy this. Hell, at that price you should get two!
    Look. I’m over trying to justify vector 21’s and you dangle a RULR in my face? Not cool man.

Look. I’m over trying to justify vector 21’s and you dangle a RULR in my face? Not cool man.

Well 21's are 10K, these are half the price! But then you don't get the view you would with the Vectors. And really, money is just dirty paper, you can always get more of it, they print it every day!

• Haha
    Reactions: rlsmith1
    Well 21's are 10K, these are half the price! But then you don't get the view you would with the Vectors. And really, money is just dirty paper, you can always get more of it, they print it every day!
    Do you accent EBT?