• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rail section w/ sling swivel and flush cup

sam4886

Stunt Cock
Minuteman
May 15, 2019
Eastern WA
I was looking at options for a short rail section for a new B&C sporter for end and ran across a video from long range only that has a sweet 5ish slot rail section with a flush cup and sling swivel. I like the options for both attachments, as I have slings with both.

I haven't been able to find anything with both, does anyone know of anything? I just want to be able to put my atlas on a short rail when shooting at the range. This is mainly a lighter hunting rifle.

Here's links to the video and discussion.

Seekins makes rail sections just like that. Minus the flush cup. I use them on hunting guns for my Atlas bipods. Work great.

Reactions: deersniper
Actually I retract that statement. I just noticed you wanted the sling swivel on there also. You could possibly use a sling swivel as one of the screws to anchor down a piece of rail with just the flush cup.

I've seen the seekins ones, and their probably what I'd go with if I can't find anything else. They are actually what I was gonna do before I ran across the swivel/flush cup/rail option.

Based on what I can find, it looks like the company that made them isn't in business anymore. Damnit.

Holding down the rails with cups in then with a sling stud isn't a bad idea either. I'll have see if I can get something to work like that.

This b&c stock is supposed to have an aluminum backbone all the way to the front sling stud so it should be study enough.

Reactions: Simonsza1
Googled the evo bipod they referenced and found the rail. Not real confident with the site as it looks like nothing has been updated in a couple years, but its $30 so I'll order one and see what happens.

Paypal checkout and confirmation emails look legit. $13 shipping...

Last edited:

Not exactly what you are asking for, but I have one of his pic/arca/sling stud rails on my rifle and really like it.

The rail showed up today, a full 3 days ahead of USPS shipping estimate, so that's cool.

Looks like it will work awesome, its flat on the bottom in case anyone is wondering. Screws are 10-32, but a bit short for what I need. They wouldn't be an issue with a full install with the t nuts they send, but I want to just drill and tap a second hole into the aluminum in the stock.

The existing sling stud is threaded the same, but the aluminum backbone in the b&c stock is pretty deep, so I need longer screws that will still lock down the pic rail and allow all the slots to be used.

Long Rifles Inc has a few options of those from memory.