• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rain Jacket/Shell with side zip access

Kline

Supporter
Supporter
Minuteman
Dec 26, 2018
Northern Michigan
I’m looking for a New rain jacket or outer shell. I need something waterproof and that comes in muted Earth tone colors, no camo. I would prefer that it has side zips from the bottom to allow it to clear/allow access to a pistol holster and ammo. Any recommendations are greatly appreciated. The less “tacticool” the better.

Outdoor Research Foray Jacket, gore tex, taped seams, side zips, available in brown. Have had mine for 3 years, holding up well, recommended.

Reactions: 45.308
Outdoor Research Foray Jacket, gore tex, taped seams, side zips, available in brown. Have had mine for 3 years, holding up well, recommended.

This is 110% what I was looking for. I have been googling rain Jacket with side zips for 4 days now, and only coming up with crap like condor or other super “tactical” jackets. Thanks for the reply, problem solved.

Reactions: Tchitcherine