• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rainier Arms has plastic lowers in stock.

Re: Rainier Arms has plastic lowers in stock.

Surprised it's come to that at Rainier. Of course, now the media will start complaining they're making assault rifles that can go through metal detectors akin to when Glocks came out in the 1980s...

CavArms lowers didn't go for much less before all this madness. At least they were designed from the ground up as a polymer lower vs most others on the market.

I could not get your link to work and when I went to there web site it showed all lowers out of stock. What brand lower is this so I can look it up by name?

those are actually pretty nice lowers for a polymer lower. I did an ultralight build a few years ago with one and never had an issue with it.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: b1c2r3r498</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I could not get your link to work and when I went to there web site it showed all lowers out of stock. What brand lower is this so I can look it up by name?</div></div>
Look under the New Products category.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: 468shot</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: b1c2r3r498</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I could not get your link to work and when I went to there web site it showed all lowers out of stock. What brand lower is this so I can look it up by name?</div></div>
Look under the New Products category. </div></div>

http://www.rainierarms.com/?page=shop/detail&product_id=3402

cool.gif