• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rainier Arms/Noveske 7.62 Barrels

eddy

Sergeant
Minuteman
Dec 8, 2008
NoVa
I don't know if anyone else has seen or posted, but I was just informed that Rainier Arms has the Noveske 7.62 barrels in stock in most of their offered lengths. I know I've been waiting for over a year to see these on the market again, so I nearly crapped myself in ecstasy when I saw these on the site. Maybe I was blind and my searches never were in the right place. Just in case anyone else was in the same situation as me, here ya go.

Re: Rainier Arms/Noveske 7.62 Barrels

In addition to barrels, Rainier Arms also has uppers, some complete rifles, and various parts in stock for anyone interested. I have dealt with Rainier Arms in the past and they are a first-rate outfit!

Good luck!!

Second to that. Rainier was quick to ship with great service.

also if anyone is interested in a fluted NOVESKE I just picked one up from DSGARMS.COM I believe all sizes are in stock