• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rainier Arms Order

Apothus

Sergeant
Minuteman
Oct 12, 2007
Prescott, Arizona
Just wanted to throw some praise out to John from Rainier Arms. I had been waiting for a barrel from Alexander Arms for over a month on back order and was told they couldn't give me a status update today. So I went looking for a suitable replacement. Looked around, found one on Rainier Arms that I liked and gave John a call. He took my name, information, and payment in less than 10 minutes and I was on with the rest of my day. Nice guy, very professional and even allowed me to split the payment on two credit cards. Not only that, but I had order confirmation while I was still on the phone with him, and he had it shipped 3 hours later. I was very impressed, and any AR parts I need in the future, will come from him.

Thanks John
Tom

Re: Rainier Arms Order

+1, they are good people. I have done a lot of business with them over the years and they have always been good to deal with.

I'm a customer of theirs for life.

Yeah I placed more then a few orders with them and I still have never been in their store. They are semi local (4hr drive) and I will get in there one of these days.

Rainier is where I ended up finding my Noveske bbl and I can say that I'll be looking for any further purchases on their site. Top notch communication and service! A+ in egay speak..

I would like to take this opportunity to tell everyone how great John at Rainier arms is. I called them to get the LAST saber defense 20" ss barrel around and it had a few minor scratches on it and John took it out and bead blasted it for me and still shipped it out same day for me. What an awesome guy. Hats off to Rainier Arms and John!

I've only ordered from them once, but it was a pleasant experience. My wife and I were in that area a month or so ago visiting friends so I made a side trip to their store front. Nothing big or fancy, but the wall of AR's made me wish I had some money to burn! Everyone at the counter was very friendly and showed me several parts and a few rifles that I really wanted to take home.