• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rainier Arms SPR build

NH_FED

Private
Minuteman
Nov 9, 2013
Greetings. This is my first time posting outside of the new member intro. But I wanted to share one of my recent builds. After some more range time I'll post some targets to see what this rifle will shoot. The difficult part in my area is finding an area long enough to have some fun. This is my first build that I've done from scratch. The only thing I may upgrade in the future is the scope, I'm thinking SWFA 3-15x42 FFP. But for now I'm enjoying the fixed 10X. Let me know what you guys think. I have a bunch of factory match ammo ranging from 62-77gr that I'm going to test and see what this barrel likes. Then it will be hand loads from there. My plan is to take this out to 600-700yards.

Upper:

Rainier Arms forged upper
White Oak 18" mid-length gas .223 Wylde chamber match barrel with 1:7 twist.
Rainier RMC SS compensator
Rainier Precision Match NiB BCG
Rainier SS match gas block and gas tube
Rainier (Samson) EVO 12.37" free float rail
BCM Gunfighter Mod 4 charging handle
YHM bipod adapter
6-9" Harris bipod with leg notches/swivel

Optics/mount:

American Defense AD-Recon X 30MM scope mount
SWFA 10x42 SS (Mil/Mil) scope with butler creek caps
SWFA bubble level

Lower:

Rainier Arms forged lower
Hiperfire Hipertouch 24C trigger set at 2lbs
VLTOR A5 buffer assembly
Magpul ACS-L stock
Magpul MOE grip
Magpul MOE trigger guard
PSA Classic LPK
KNS anti-rotation trigger/hammer pins

Attachments

• IMG_20140207_143812.jpg
    IMG_20140207_143812.jpg
    784.4 KB · Views: 24
Good looking rifle. Something about shooting a rifle that you built yourself. Enjoy!:)