• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Raising AR15 Purchase Age To 21

....nothing "intersectional" about it....

...Just pointing out you seem willing to set a, self admitted, arbitrary limit, which will conveniently not include yourself...

"Yeah, the REAL age of adult hood is 30".....says the 35yr old.....

But if someone else came along and said the "read age of adulthood " was actually 36.....I bet the 35 year old would think that was absurd.....
Where does it say I want to increase the age?

I merely said it has to be kept consistent. The issue is not the number. The issue is cherry picking where that arbitrarily chosen number is applied.

If they want to apply it at 50yo so be it but I will be against it on the grounds that it should require LEO to be at least 50yo to exercise judgement. I wouldn't want geriatric PD.

I honestly cannot understand the mindset of someone who willingly advocates for LESS rights for themselves.....

...."Oh the 2a doesn't cover conceal carry".....

...even if the wording of the 2a was ambiguous, which it isn't, how do you personally benefit from giving yourself LESS rights?....

It is some bdsm-esq desire to be controlled and oppressed?

Is too much personal responsibility scary to you?

How is more freedom a bad thing?

Christ it's like people who willingly vote to raise taxes because "they govt is more responsible with their money than they are"
Just because someone is on the fence doesn't mean they will vote against.

Just because someone wants something doesn't mean they want it written into or removed from constitution.

I wouldn't vote against concealed carry but that doesn't mean I'd show up at the protest either.

I don't think we should take a step backwards on any of our rights ever, no exceptions.
That and selective service registration is the only issue I have with it. It's just a fact that there is no compromise to be had, it's simply is giving our rights up for nothing. If we were talking about doing away with the nfa, or carry reciprocity or something, that would be totally different. THAT IS A TOTAL PIPE DREAM. THERE WILL BE NO COMPROMISE OF ANYTHING, ITS SIMPLY "HOW MUCH MORE OF OUR VERY NEENDED 2ND AMENDMENT RIGHTS WILL WE GIVE UP THIS TIME?"

minimal govt that has the right to restrict how you carry firearms in public?.....yeah, sounds real "minimal"....

there is a reason i am an "anarcho capitalist"......and believe it or not, its not because i want true "anarcho capitalism".......its because that is an ideal, and it prevents 'scope creep'..or shifting the goalpost...

i know damn well we are never going to have anarcho-capitalism in the united states on a mass scale.....but if i use that as an anchor, we can get damn close to how the govt was intended to operate...a true minimalist govt.

but if i identify as someone who supports "minimal govt", now that allows the goalpost to creep forward.....im accepting govt can play a larger roll than it needs to, and now all of a sudden, when i need to compromise, im compromising on positions that are further authoritarian than if i set my goalpost at "anarcho capitalism".

at the end of the day, it is a lot easier to add govt back than it is to remove it.....ALWAYS fight for less govt when you have the chance.....so yes to anarchy
I appreciate the nod to reality. However I do think there is a way to have a government that is in check without moving the goal posts. It is really unfortunate our states rights issue came down to slavery because if it had been literally anything other than human life at stake, those who held to stronger states rights would have reason to continue the discussion. In the capitalism side of things, each state would produce a market that competes for citizens. If you like butt stuff, want to pay 69% taxes and support brainwashing young children on how to change their gender then head west (and don't stop at the beach haha). For those that want a more involved government then the northeast is your spot. Rather live in peace and be left alone? Plenty of wide open space for you to occupy. Despite our differences, we all are united around the fact that we want to survive and repel outside influence / conquest.

Is government the reason you don’t rape, loot, and pillage? I believe the end goal should be no government whether its attainable or not.
Nope, the reason I don't do those things is because of my beliefs about how the world was created, Who created it and how I will be held accountable someday. From this I believe God has instituted order in this world and no matter how minimal or loose, there should be some type of organized entity that is subject first to our Creator and second to the people who elected them. See above for how that may play out differently in each state because not everyone comes to the same conclusion on the particulars

One more reason to raise driving age to 21 .
And I was speechless the way he drew down on the teens in front of the car !

He did not draw down on the students in front of the car; he drew on the car, which did a felony hit and run on a pedestrian. And I believe someone in the car had flashed a gun, too.

He did not draw down on the students in front of the car; he drew on the car, which did a felony hit and run on a pedestrian. And I believe someone in the car had flashed a gun, too.
Pretty clear those students are directly between him and the approaching vehicle when he initially aims at the vehicle .

The point of that post was the fact that pretty much every 16 yr old driving any vehicle is way more dangerous than most 20 yr olds with a firearm .

Last edited:
I’m on board if they are consistent and outlaw tranny shit, draft, driving, voting, abortions, and Section 8/EBT cards till 21.

Reactions: AMGtuned
The problem with "compromise" is that the Republicans idea of compromise is the Dims get what they want without the Republicans getting bad press from the mainstream media. Republicans are losers, pure and simple. They continually manage to steal defeat from the jaws of victory. I'm not a fan of compromising on any rights given to us by the constitution, but for the sake of argument, let's talk about some compromise. How about raising the age of purchasing an AR15 to 21 and making suppressors an accessory and not an NFA item. How about the same for SBR's. Never going to happen. But, I foresee "compromise" happening and Americans will lose more of their rights.
Freedom is scary and Republicans will sell their soul and our rights down the river so they can cower in fear from the MSM for a while longer while flailing at an attempt to virtue signal. A week after unconstitutional laws pass, they'll still be called racist, bigot, homophobes and back-peddle to defend their pathetic positions. I'm not the biggest Trump fan, but he showed them the way to fight back; but they're all pathetic losers. "Compromise" HONK HONK.

When you realize that the republicants are in on the scheme. You will understand what game they are playing with the "conservative" faction of the population.
Don't forget to send your donation to the millionaire republicans so they can get reelected and stop the democraps agenda.
The problem with "compromise" is that the Republicans idea of compromise is the Dims get what they want without the Republicans getting bad press from the mainstream media. Republicans are losers, pure and simple. They continually manage to steal defeat from the jaws of victory. I'm not a fan of compromising on any rights given to us by the constitution, but for the sake of argument, let's talk about some compromise. How about raising the age of purchasing an AR15 to 21 and making suppressors an accessory and not an NFA item. How about the same for SBR's. Never going to happen. But, I foresee "compromise" happening and Americans will lose more of their rights.
Freedom is scary and Republicans will sell their soul and our rights down the river so they can cower in fear from the MSM for a while longer while flailing at an attempt to virtue signal. A week after unconstitutional laws pass, they'll still be called racist, bigot, homophobes and back-peddle to defend their pathetic positions. I'm not the biggest Trump fan, but he showed them the way to fight back; but they're all pathetic losers. "Compromise" HONK HONK.

When you realize that the republicants are in on the scheme. You will understand what game they are playing with the "conservative" faction of the population.
Don't forget to send your donation to the millionaire republicans so they can get reelected and stop the democraps agenda.
That's why I don't toe the line and vote for them anymore. I'm tired of hearing 'lesser of two evils' and 'not voting is a vote for the democrats.' We're modern day Rome and if it's going to fall, I ain't getting any younger.

I don't see a problem...

... as long as they adjust all other responsibilities and rights accordingly. After all, the age of 18yo was set based on a lot of arbitrary and shifting circumstance.

Now that we know the human brain doesn't fully mature until 25yo, voting age should be at least 25yo. That's a big chunk of Democrat voters.

We should also apply that to "gender reassignment". 25yo.

Student loan consent. 25yo.

Heck, move the age for firearms purchase and possession to 25yo. Shooting under supervision will still be allowed since shooters, both heroes and murderers aren't exactly shooting under RO command. The community with parents who are present are also more likely Republicans with guns.

If the Democrats want to shift the line in the sand, they better shift it universally but it is clear to see, it doesn't work in their favour.

They are about to play a stupid game. Prizes to follow.

I've said essentially the same thing to some people who made the argument that brain development doesn't mature until about 25. Driver's license? 25. Alcohol? 25. Voter registration? 25. If you want to draw a line in the sand, make it across the board. Naturally, back peddling and mental gymnastics follows

If you are a sick fuck bent on killing people, you will find a way. These " common sense gun laws" are such bullshit. I you are willing to shoot grandma in the face you are likely willing to buy an illegal gun. These school shooters seem like a unique profile that is fairly easy to spot.
Time to do the hard work and spend the money and time to id intel and act on these fuckers. Harden the schools and place a competent SRO or two in every school.
My father was a SRO before it was really a known thing on the late 70's early 80's He stopped more shit from taking place than I could measure. He was 1/2 cop and 1/2 adult you could trust. Students would confide in him with issues middle and high school kids go through.
Clearly times have changed, but I think the concept is more valid than ever.

Reactions: tomcatmv and XP1K
I'm not a fan of compromising on any rights given to us by the constitution
Here's part of the problem. There are exactly ZERO rights "given" to us by the constitution. I actually can't believe someone would even type that. Not trying to single you out Yoter, but...

The age of eighteen is arbitrary. I don't revere it as the age of manhood. Besides, people are living longer and there's overwhelming evidence that 18yos are generally stupid. Just look at the political leanings of that age group.

The constitution just needs to recognise adulthood consistently across the board.

(Of course that's wishful thinking.)

Politicians love sending teenagers off to war and the Democrats are drooling over the chance to register teenagers as voters so the ages of voting/military enlistment likely won't change. Also they want to put teenagers in semi trucks so driving will probably be the same.

This has nothing to do with gun safety or the age of mental maturity.

It's plain old death of 2A by a thousand cuts.

The left tries to use any and every excuse, distort every partial truth, and redefine everything else on the planet to further their agenda. They want the American public to be defenseless against their tyrannical plans, so they continue to chip away at our rights by using every emotional plea they can. They want to redefine age of consent as being 6 yrs old for gender change or to keep pedos out of jail, they want the voting age to be about 12 yrs old, but now want firearms to be 21 yrs old?

Like I said, it's not about mental maturity.
It's about stupid fucking leftist agenda items and their complete reckless insanity.

Pretend I had a well reasoned post about the decline of adulthood and the extension of adolesence over the last 75 years. That's why the "Age to 21" is so attractive.

But right now I'm with the others who state:

Either you are an adult with full rights or not

Also a majority of us don't actually "own" property. We have big ass loans we are paying off. That problem is gonna get worse too.

Reactions: Hobo Hilton
Male and a property owner. Allowing women to vote has been part of the downfall.
19AD28CF-2208-4942-B485-8390443FFD27.png

Reactions: AngryKoala
If I went into a kindergarten with an aluminum baseball bat I could do as much damage as anyone could with an AR15 before the police to got there. Someone could enter a dining room in a seniors home during dinner with an ax and do as much damage as anyone could do with an AR15. A crazy piece of shit in a truck during a parade could do more damage than anyone could with an AR15.

The problem is not the weapon of choice, the problem is the psychopath wielding it. Someone who is crazy enough to commit mass murder at 18 will still be crazy enough at 21. And if someone is crazy enough to do this period, there's no need to assume they're going to follow the proper/legal channels to acquire a weapon. They're called criminals because they don't care about laws. So the solution to these people are more laws? You've got to be fucking kidding me.
Perhaps a "Psych Eval" needs to be run on members of Congress.... Just a thought

won't pass sc review, already shot down in district courts

need some form of recourse when pols pass unconstitutional laws

Reactions: Jack's Dad
and what do you do when the same "doctors" who spouted the govt approved message about covid all of a sudden decide that 25 is no longer "an adult" after being persuaded by the govt.....and that 35 is now "an adult"?

for thousands of years, 18 (and sometimes younger) was generally considered the age of adulthood....and it served us just fine...no one had a problem seeing 18 as an adult during WW1, WW2, Korea, Vietnam, Desert storm, Iraq and Afganistan...

...but because some cock fag shot up a school, now all of a sudden 18yr olds "arent responsible enough"....

let me ask you, everyone who is in favor of raising the age to 21, 25+.......ever been to a strip club?.....ever had a lap dance from a stripper who looked 18-20?......bet you didnt have a problem seeing her as an adult as she was rubbing her ass on your cock, huh?

so tell me, if you dont see her as an adult, are you going to go put a shotgun in your mouth like all pedos should do?

.....fucking thought so....
I agree, that's why I was pointing it out to people who were arguing "the brain doesn't fully mature until 25, so no one should be able to buy a gun until then", so I'm assuming your post was meant in general and not directed at me. If you want to make that argument about brain development, then extend it across the board. Driver's license? Sorry, wait until you're 25. Voting? You aren't mature enough to vote. Alcohol and Marijuana? Sorry, you're not 25! Any legal document, like a contract? Nope, sorry, you aren't 25. Want to get married? Wait a few years or the two of you can get your parents consent. I was 19 when I joined the Army. Apparently I was enough of an adult to enlist and carry those "assault weapons" I've heard so much about, but to liberals, I'm not responsible enough to own one. I can fight for my country, I can die for my country, and I can kill for my country, but I can't own a firearm?

Last edited:
I agree, that's why I was pointing it out to people who were arguing "the brain doesn't fully mature until 25, so no one should be able to buy a gun until then". If you want to make that argument, then extend it across the board. Driver's license? Sorry, wait until you're 25. Voting? You aren't mature enough to vote. I was 19 when I joined the Army. Apparently I was enough of an adult to enlist and carry those "assault weapons" I've heard so much about, but to liberals, in not responsible enough to own one. I can fight for my country, I can die for my country, and I can kill for my country, but I can't own a firearm?
You including Chicago in your matrix ?

Reactions: RUTGERS95 and MJF
You including Chicago in your matrix ?
In what matrix? Chicago is the Democrats' worst kept secret. They're in a catch 22 with Chicago. Chicago has tough gun laws and yet teenagers somehow have guns, so they can either admit their gun laws are useless or they can argue teenagers shouldn't have guns, but they can't do one without the hypocrisy of the other coming to light and embarrassing their own party in the process. I'm sure what they'll do instead is blame Republicans, Trump, white supremacy, racism, or some other boogeyman

Reactions: AngryKoala
I think its troublesome that some of you seem to agree with the age being 18 or older.

Because why?

I think SCOTUS should, when they deliver the

New York State Rifle & Pistol Association Inc. v. Bruen

ruling, include language to the effect the "the age to buy any firearm in any state will be the same age as that state requires to vote; and furthermore, the ID requirements to purchase a firearm will be the same as that state requires to vote."

Which will, of course, cause the Democrat-run states and cities to revolt.

'Cause rights should not exist with differing standards between the rights.

At least according to me.

Last edited:
Reactions: RUTGERS95
I think its troublesome that some of you seem to agree with the age being 18 or older.

Because why?

ruling, include language to the effect the "the age to buy any firearm in any state will be the same age as that state requires to vote; and furthermore, the ID requirements to purchase a firearm will be the same as that state requires to vote."
So does this would mean we no longer need id to vote?

Because why?

Which will, of course, cause the Democrat-run states and cities to revolt.

'Cause rights should not exist with differing standards between the rights.

At least according to me.
Arne't you required to register in order to vote...

What age is required to sign up for service?
I understand the standard issue rifle is the M4.
I've noticed they've sent those 18 year olds all over hell with those Rifles to potentially die.

They tried this shit on pistols.
Does there seem to be less handgun shootings/killings in Chicago?

R

This. X1000

I get shit all the time for suggestions (its the bear pit, I'll live), but I will never give up anything for free. Comprimise means I as a gun owner get some of my rights back. There ain't no cake left to split.

Here's an example: Raise the Purchase age to 21. In return we get national pre-emption. A definition of an assualt weapon to include the term Machine Gun and legality (w/o tax stamp) to purchase any current or past US Military Individual Weapon--pistol, rifle, or shotgun with more than 10,000 units produced. Let the shitting begin.

Regardless we are the devil, so I really no longer give a shit about compromise, because we won't get anything unless we jam it up their ass via a real congress.

But rather than be a total salty asshole, we should look at how the Concealed Carry "movement" took back some rights for us. They got stuff done.

Long ago I got right in the middle of a State Senator's shit... We found common ground. He took me to the Legislature when it was in session and I sat at his desk. He explained how things worked. I told him "Every time this Legislature adjournes, I find I have lost some of my freedom." He calmly said "Legislator's Legislate"... So here we are. We have turned our freedom over to "Legislator's"... Handwriting is on the wall.

We've been told by the left that:

5-year olds are able to decide what sex they should be

16-year olds should be eligible to vote

But an adult 18-year old is not capable of buying a firearm.

Pick a age you are a adult, stick to it.

You’re ether a adult or a child, doesn’t matter if it’s voting, fucking, guns, joining the gov army, crime, etc.

This changing ages for things, or tried as a adult, I mean ether pick a age and stick to it, or just remove ALL the age stuff and run on a case by case deal.

We've been told by the left that:

5-year olds are able to decide what sex they should be

16-year olds should be eligible to vote

But an adult 18-year old is not capable of buying a firearm.

Shows you what they consider to really have the power to change things.

They don’t care about voting, but are terrified of armed citizens.

Tells you everything you need to know about our system right there.

This. X1000

I get shit all the time for suggestions (its the bear pit, I'll live), but I will never give up anything for free. Comprimise means I as a gun owner get some of my rights back. There ain't no cake left to split.

Here's an example: Raise the Purchase age to 21. In return we get national pre-emption. A definition of an assualt weapon to include the term Machine Gun and legality (w/o tax stamp) to purchase any current or past US Military Individual Weapon--pistol, rifle, or shotgun with more than 10,000 units produced. Let the shitting begin.

Regardless we are the devil, so I really no longer give a shit about compromise, because we won't get anything unless we jam it up their ass via a real congress.

But rather than be a total salty asshole, we should look at how the Concealed Carry "movement" took back some rights for us. They got stuff done.

No.

No compromises, abolish the NFA and go to a strict reading of the bill of rights and federalist papers.

Use bush 2.0s BS terrorist laws against them, view anyone trying to attack the rights of citizens as a terrorist, and treat them as such.

This will never happen because both sides hate freedom and individual liberty the same.