• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

RAL8000 coated Atlas bipod pics!

Fred @ Bison Tactical

Bison Tactical
Commercial Supporter
Minuteman
  • May 18, 2012
    Boulder, CO
    www.bisontactical.com
    I was never a real fan of the RAL8000 color Schmidt and Bender uses for their scopes. I had an order for one for an Atlas BT10-LW17 (the quick release V8) from jikjak as a part of the group buy done a while back.

I must say, however now seeing it in person it is a very nice looking bipod. The color is actually a pretty close match to Atlas's coyote brown bipod case as well which is a nice bonus.

Anyway, I was very happy with how it turned out - and no longer have one in my possession (since jikjak now has it), but here are some pics !

RAL8K_Atlas_pouch_close2.JPG

RAL8K_in_Atlas_pouch.JPG

RAL8K_in_Atlas_pouch_2.JPG

RAL8K_coyote-pouch_2.JPG

RAL8K_on_coyote_pouch.JPG

Against a FDE DTA with Brown Sand US Optics and SAC Brown Sand barrel

RAL8K_rifle.JPG

4_color_rilfe2.JPG

4color.JPG

Nice pis there, sorry I missed out on the GB, any chance you're doing another??

Same color as my first car, a 1973 Impala. When I was driving it we didn't call it RAL8000, the color was referred to as "baby shit"! Who knew Chevy was tacti-cool?

Paint looks high quality, nice option. Thanks for the group buy.

I was never a real fan of the RAL8000 color Schmidt and Bender uses for their scopes. I had an order for one for an Atlas BT10-LW17 (the quick release V8) from jikjak as a part of the group buy done a while back.

I must say, however now seeing it in person it is a very nice looking bipod. The color is actually a pretty close match to Atlas's coyote brown bipod case as well which is a nice bonus.

Anyway, I was very happy with how it turned out - and no longer have one in my possession (since jikjak now has it), but here are some pics !

RAL8K_Atlas_pouch_close2.JPG

RAL8K_in_Atlas_pouch.JPG

RAL8K_in_Atlas_pouch_2.JPG

RAL8K_coyote-pouch_2.JPG

RAL8K_on_coyote_pouch.JPG

Against a FDE DTA with Brown Sand US Optics and SAC Brown Sand barrel

RAL8K_rifle.JPG

4_color_rilfe2.JPG

4color.JPG
    Wow. That looks very slick.