• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rand Paul upsets the apple cart

413lAhONZzL._SX258_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

Wait...you're not self censuring...oh...that's right, you're not the CJOTUS. Carry on....

Can he even refuse to ask the question?

I would not be surprised if they are squashing the name because he has been sitting in front of a grand jury.

Reactions: MarinePMI
I would not be surprised if they are squashing the name because he has been sitting in front of a grand jury.

Shirley, you jest.

That would mean we don't have a tiered justice system. Which we continue to be shown that we have.

So who is impeaching Trump, the house managers or the the New York Times with these leaks that have not been cleared to be published? This shit has no end, it is the new norm. From now on congress will do nothing but point fingers at eachother. Long after Trump is gone, long after the next guy is gone.....doing the business of the people has ceased.

So who is impeaching Trump, the house managers or the the New York Times with these leaks that have not been cleared to be published? This shit has no end, it is the new norm. From now on congress will do nothing but point fingers at eachother. Long after Trump is gone, long after the next guy is gone.....doing the business of the people has ceased.

if the "business of the people" is making laws that are unconstitutional and meant to limit our freedoms and turn us into subjects of Communism, then i am all for them fighting each other to the hilt. TO THE HILT.