• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

Firearms Random assortment of my Firearms - Cleanout

Iamero

Barksa #1 Fanboy & Professional Paper Puncher
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Feb 14, 2017
    Michigan
    Looking to flush some of the last guns out of the safe that I never touch. Got some other projects I need to finish around the house and would rather have the money for that than sitting in my safe.

I will get pictures of everything up later but you can message me as I might have some on my phone to text you.

1) beretta 92x RDO compact - optics ready with rail. Like new, original owner with factory box and two magazines - $650 shipped

2) Armalite SPR Mod 1. This is a factory built rifle with the monolithic upper. Don’t be confused with the pricing on some lowers that say SPR Mod 1 but have a standard upper - $1,000 shipped

3) AJ Brown built MK12 Mod 1 clone. Utilized the Larue rail and Douglas barrel with the proper brake. Lower is an old school DPMS with Larue parts. I was told AJ was on the team designing the MK12 at the time. Cerakoted Multicam. Will come with a matching ADM scope mount - $1,250 - SOLD shipped for the whole gun

4) ruger American in 450 bushmaster with leupold VX-freedom 3-9 - $600 shipped and will throw in brass I have for it

5) Custom Browning Citori CX 32” 12 gauge OU. It has the adjustable comb from factory but went in to have the Gracoil recoil system installed. Comes with factory box and is in great shape with very minor nicks in the wood from use - $2,250 shipped

Last edited:
    #3. The upper was built by AJ Brown. Finish was done by the old Phantom Finishing. I used to own this. Great upper. The DPMS is pre 1996 and used sparingly

Reactions: Iamero