• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Random Photo Thread

OutRider

Sergeant
Minuteman
Aug 14, 2009
Rockland, ME / New Haven, CT
sniper.jpg

...just a random photo I thought some would like...

Re: Random Photo Thread

...a random photo from a random photo thread...

...I posted some from here on that thread...they seem to be appreciated...

...I was not tryin' to represent...I don't even know if it is "real"...

...I just thought it was a nice shot...and totaly plausible..

...no surprise there but this is the first time <span style="font-style: italic">some </span>of us have seen it...

...so...what's the story...???...

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: OutRider</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
weird_crustacean.jpg
</div></div>

WTF is that thing? I'll bet it would be good with butter!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: OutRider</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
funny-obama-chuck-norris.jpg
</div></div>
LOL

The shame (or better, scemo) of the country. He actually did even more, he went ahead and called the POTUS "a little too tanned".
Democracy, and popular vote, creates situations that puts your belief in it, under very hard test, at times.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: OutRider</div><div class="ubbcode-body">...it's a mock up of a prehistoric crustation for a movie... </div></div>

I'm kind of glad it's not a real living creature. Then again, I was kind of looking forward to catching one and eating it.
Oh well, it'd probably give me gas anyway.

kitten_in_blender.jpg
</div></div>

I really like this one!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Semour Gunz</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
OutRider said:
kitten_in_blender.jpg
</div></div>

What do you get if you add vodka, tomato juice,hot sauce, lemon juice, salt, pepper, and celery?

Anyone?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Brit308</div><div class="ubbcode-body">He's hung like a Hor.... Zebra? doesn't quite work, does it? </div></div>

...wtf...you could just say that zebra is hung like a horse...no...???...

DSC04730.jpg