• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Range Report Range Card Critique

Doc Holiday13

Sergeant
Minuteman
Apr 7, 2008
LoCo, VA
but I've been overly bored at work due to not having any projects. Soo I brought a reloading manual to work today and decided to make up a "report card" I might drop the plot size down to fit better in a notebook. I'm bored enought to even drawing the shell itself(this entire sheet was done in Autodesk Inventor 11). I did this in about 20 minutes including the errors I made. I'm gunna bring my other manual with me tomorrow so I can add max case length, trim to length, and whatever other random info my other book has. Anything I should add to this??

556x45.jpg

Re: Range Card Critique

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: The Mechanic</div><div class="ubbcode-body">primer, and environmental. if you make this in an excel or other format I would like one </div></div>

I can it PDF. What Caliber do you want?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: DocHoliday13</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: The Mechanic</div><div class="ubbcode-body">primer, and environmental. if you make this in an excel or other format I would like one </div></div>

I can it PDF. What Caliber do you want? </div></div>

308 --- please

Very nice looking loading card. Good a simple.

A thought, format it for 5.5" x 8.5" and drop the first printed line to .5". It could be 3 hole punched and added to a log book...

If you are willing to put in the effort, I would download the 556 and would a blank version, I would simple type in 6XC...

Either way, nice looking sheet

So I wasn't happy with the cards so I updated them. I'm gunna start doing the other calibers like I said I would, but I have work this week so I might get most done by friday

556x45-1.jpg

762x51.jpg

Nice cards, dont suppose you have in 300 win mag and 338 Lapua Magnum ????