• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Range Cards Using Kestrel 5700

Wrongtarget

Private
Supporter
Minuteman
May 21, 2017
CA
i have the Kestrel with Link and love it as it is spot on every time. The only downside is having to take a screen shot of the output on the app if I want to make a range card for that density altitude etc. Does anyone know if there is a way to create range cards with the app or included software? I don't think the online software uses the Litz custom curves.
Thanks!

Reactions: Near miss
i have the Kestrel with Link and love it as it is spot on every time. The only downside is having to take a screen shot of the output on the app if I want to make a range card for that density altitude etc. Does anyone know if there is a way to create range cards with the app or included software? I don't think the online software uses the Litz custom curves.
Thanks!

I think you will have to write it down by hand. I don't know of a way to do that other than using AB Analytics (desktop version). that's what I use to create the cards.

If you look at your zeroing DA, you can add or subtract 14* F to change the DA 1000' and make cards with the corresponding range card data. Depending on your tatget size you may want 500' intervals or something different.