• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Range day with the vudoo

Bradu

Minuteman
Aug 24, 2011
IL
First day with decent weather that I've been shooting this year. Very happy with the chronograph numbers on the center x, groups were decent but plenty of room for improvement. 5 shots on every plate, missed 3 shots total on the smaller plates. Tried 600 with the charlie macro and found out with mirage and the weeds that it was a waste of time.
20210530_115252.jpg
20210530_112750.jpg
20210530_104912.jpg

Last edited:
Do you have a pic with your Charlie macro setup? I have a micro on order and am looking forward to stretching it out

First day with decent weather that I've been shooting this year. Very happy with the chronograph numbers on the center x, groups were decent but plenty of room for improvement. 5 shots on every plate, missed 3 shots total on the smaller plates. Tried 600 with the charlie macro and found out with mirage and the weeds that it was a waste of time.View attachment 7637840View attachment 7636885View attachment 7636886
At what distance were the groups shot at?

Do you have a pic with your Charlie macro setup? I have a micro on order and am looking forward to stretching it out

I think I'm going to order a target camera to help spot my shots before my next attempt at 600.

20210403_161144.jpg
20210403_161052.jpg

That is a super cool looking setup. A camera would definitely help at that range if you don’t have a spotter to call for you.

I have to hold over 3 mil to get to 500 now, but could hear and barely see the impacts on a white plate. Can’t wait to go further with the Tarac.

Reactions: Bradu
That is a super cool looking setup. A camera would definitely help at that range if you don’t have a spotter to call for you.

I have to hold over 3 mil to get to 500 now, but could hear and barely see the impacts on a white plate. Can’t wait to go further with the Tarac.
Thanks, I'm happy with it. Only thing I want to do different is a 7-35 atacr for better parallax adjustment.

That’s awesome!! I’d love to see how you make out at 600 next time! I’ve never taken my vudoo past the 350-400 range. I’ve spent some good time at 300 but found a rock when I was out plinking at just shy of 400. Was roughly 10-12” rock according to my reticle and only had a few impacts out of my 3 clips. Not ideal shooting. Going go back and set up properly for it and give it another go

Nice shooting bro I have taking my Vudoo out to 400 yds and it can be challenging but a-lot of fun.