• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes Range finder reticle

Kydex111

Private
Minuteman
Nov 29, 2020
Jamestown
Can some one explain to me how to use this reticle its on a no name scope with 6-24 power 50mm lens
opplanet-ncstar-rangefinding-reticle.jpg

The name of the image you posted is "opplanet-ncstar-rangefinding-reticle". Being that ncstar is a brand of scopes, a search on the terms "ncstar reticle information" yielded this as the first result. The reticle appears to be the one shown on page 2 here.

So, do you have any other questions about the scope... any at all?
Damn, think I just bit my tongue.

Reactions: Ranchhand
Well its definatly not an nc star brand i checked the amazon page and it says spike brand ill look at that link again i was just hoping someone could explain this type of reticle like a general over view or give me some sort of formula to use with it

Those lines are probably BDC holds calibrated to a 300 yard offhand/kneeling zero. Should be able to put the target anywhere inside the funnel and be able to miss IPSC targets at 400, 500, 600, etc with anything from 55gr 223 to 175gr 308 at any velocity. Looks like it should work for both mil and moa so if your spotter calls your misses in mils you can say "what is that in minutes" and then just hold left edge and send it.

Last edited: