• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

Rifle Scopes Range Finder

BLACKCELL

Private
Minuteman
Feb 12, 2010
GA
I am interested in taking game at long range next deer season. I am also interested in maybe killing to birds with one stone by adding the binoculars in the package. Please give me the best options, with or without the binocular option. 1000 yards is a good cut off.
Thanks in advance for your expertise.

Re: Range Finder

What's your price range?

My Leica CRF 1200 and my previous Leica LRF 1200 are good out to 1,000 past there you need a fairly large or reflective target.

The Swarovski is a great rangefinder and will out range the Leica by a significant margin.

Once you get into Binos w/ built in rangefinders, things get expensive in a hurry.

Thanks men, it seems that swaro, leica, and Zeiss are three good choices. How about the new Leupold BRF? not quite as exspensive as the others and would mainly use for hunting?

FYI Albert, You posted that thread correctly and it was very informative and helpful.