• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Sniper’s Hide Cup Range Officers for the Sniper's Hide Cup

Lowlight

HMFIC of this Shit
Staff member
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Apr 12, 2001
    Base of the Rockies
    www.snipershide.com
    If you would like to be a range officer for the Sniper's Hide Cup, you can post your affirmative here.

We have several from the years previous, but the more range officers we have the smoother the match will run.

As an added bonus, aside from some good swag, we have Steiner offering each RO a set of Mil Binos to use, and after the match they get the chance to buy the Binos at a HUGE Discount. Last year they offered this and every pair went, so it's definitely a great deal.

We'll feed you, and because of the format will be able to let the Range Officers shoot on some stages between relays if they want. Bring your rifle and if you have all the competitors go through that sessions you can bang steel yourself.

I will make sure you are fed, will get you sorted in anyway we can, (we can help within limits) so if you want to see how a match goes but don't want to shoot it, stop on by, and Range a stage. Talk to people, see what it looks like, and learn something along the way.

Contact me via private message or post it here.

Reactions: Pat Jennings
    I,m in for year three! Looking forward to it. A lot of work ,but even more fun to meet everone and have a good time .

if you are thinking of R.O.ing , do it . Be fair. Be firm , make it fun for everyone . Range Nazi take the fun out of it , so leave any ego's at home .
    greg

I'm still good to go. Looking forward to seeing everyone out there!

Just an FYI,

It's Sport's ENTERTAINMENT, we want to be safe, but we also want people to enjoy themselves, the range is set up in a way that is pretty safe, we don't have to cross back on each other, so as long as you're not flagging people, or moving with a loaded weapon, we are really there to just make sure everyone has a good time. Make sure people and show unloaded, then watch muzzle discipline.

As I said, the ROs can shoot their stages, or even their segments, so you can move from stage to stage within your segment to shoot your rifle.

For the guys getting there early we make some final adjustments on Wednesday and even Thursday, we'll go over each stage with the ROs on Thursday and then you can shoot the demo area if you like.

I am in. Please contact me with when and where I need to be. I should be in town around 4am-5am Thursday. How many RSO are needed?