• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Range Report - Badrock 6mm ARC

JAS-SH

Gunny Sergeant
Minuteman
Jun 5, 2020
Hi All,

This was my first group of record at 626 yards with my Badrock 6mm ARC. I shot this back in July and never measured it because it looked like a huge group.

Well, in MOA at 626 yards it really wasn't as big as it looked. There was a 3-4 mph full value wind from the left, which I did not correct for.

I wondered why then but now I know, the guys shooting at the line looked at the group and told me I should enter the monthly 600-yard round gong competition. Each station has their own 6-inch gong. And there is a good size pot for first place. I thought they wanted to take my money. Now I'm not to sure, but it is probably a good assessment!

Here it is. My first group at 626-yard for record. The red squares are .1 mil at 600...

All the best!

i-BS5VjNC-XL.jpg

Gun specs? I’m looking at changing a 556 AR to 6 arc since I really don’t need another full length 556.

Gun specs? I’m looking at changing a 556 AR to 6 arc since I really don’t need another full length 556.