• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Range Report Range Report: testing out the new Bullseye Camera and some 308 practice

TwentyFiveTwenty

Private
Minuteman
Mar 19, 2006
WA
I got the 1K yard bullseye camera for Xmas and took it put yesterday to test it out at short ranges. So far I am extremely happy with the system - it's easy to set up and use and the SW is intuitive. And there's no install (runs off the dongle) which I think makes a lot of sense.

Here it is Xmas day, set up in the living room:
2a9anu7e.jpg

I warmed up and then shot 5 targets for 10 shots apiece (prone) shooting Georgia Ammo 168s thru the Savage I built for the Snipers Hide Cup back in 11. Okay results. I started lower right (which you can tell) and found that it was really handy having the most-recent shot highlighted.
e2uvygyd.jpg

It was foggy and my eyes were getting tired so having the bullseye was handier when I shifted to 200. I think this setup is going to be even better at longer ranges.
3uma4ymu.jpg

Obligatory setup & gear shot:
agy4y2um.jpg

Just my luck I would end up shooting that thing one way or another.:)

Range Report: testing out the new Bullseye Camera and some 308 practice

Just my luck I would end up shooting that thing one way or another.:)

Yeah, it's bound to happen.

Which is why I'm happy it came with the extended warranty, which covers bullet damage.

Last edited: