• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Range Report

x ring accuracy

Gunny Sergeant
Minuteman
Mar 28, 2008
Parrish, Fl.
www.xringaccuracy.com
Today, 8/15 I participated in a match at 600 yds. There were 12 of us. It was a beautiful blustery day. Winds 10 - 15 kts, makes things a little more challenging for all. Well, each and every one of the the 11 other competitors proceeded to hand me my ass. Another fine day of shooting
smile.gif

Re: Range Report

Yes, but at least you are out there actually knee deep into it. Its great being surrounded by shooters better than yourself.
Gives you the inspiration to work on improving your game and something to strive for. Keep participating. It will come.

^+1

I've noticed with all the different types of comps I've shot in the experienced shooters 9x's out of 10 will help you, give advice, etc... and in most cases are eager to help. Especially if you ask for help.

Lol...I know the feeling, I shot my first match yesterday, 300m Agony snap, 400m mover, 500m Snap, 600 and 800m deliberate. I actually did pretty well considering my dope was in M and the range was in yds and I'd never shot past 300m before....