• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Range time with the wife.

klf

Sergeant
Minuteman
Jun 30, 2011
Indiana
Range time with the wifester and the AR. She is new to the rifle world but she's a natural. Her 100 yard 3 shot group measured .213" ctc. The rifle is a colt pre ban lower with a double star upper and a shaw 24" heavy bbl. Check out the titlest brass catcher.

photo3dh.jpg

photo4aw.jpg

Re: Range time with the wife.

Good for you!!! A happy wife= happy life. Now she is gonna want her own.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: bcrich</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Good for you!!! A happy wife= happy life. Now she is gonna want her own. </div></div>

Already talking about it.

nice brass catcher! if you decide on a more tactical unit try "leavenotrace.com"

am building my Sis (accomplished Glock shooter) a shorty right now---looking for a LW barrel
!
congrats--great to see people helping others to enjoy our sport

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: BERTMAN77MK2</div><div class="ubbcode-body">nice brass catcher! if you decide on a more tactical unit try "leavenotrace.com"
</div></div>

That's a Canada Green Hotel site dude... lol... I think you meant www.leavenotracear15.com
wink.gif

I always enjoy seeing the people stare at you as you get behind the rifle...waiting for you to take your hat off the scope...small pleasures hehe