• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Range Vehicle

Tony1320

Private
Minuteman
Feb 13, 2017
What is everyone using for a range vehicle or what would you recommend? I'm looking to replace my A4 with something more suitable for the range. I'd like a little more room and something better for range roads

I'm looking at a Toyota 4 Runner and GMC Sierra right now

I believe this is approaching adequate:
mark-orzechowski-markorz-madmax-jeep2.jpg

Anything less and I think you might be screwed.

Reactions: acudaowner
I’ve got a 2018 Tacoma. I’ve got enough room to load up 3-4 guys & guns in hard cases, a wood case I built for several steel targets, T-posts, etc. I also pack a homemade barricade & ancillary gear for whoever goes along.

The 4X4 & the ride quality are both great. The Taco being smaller than the Tundra is the only real downside. The Taco gets better 4X4 reviews & much better fuel economy. It’s the best reselling vehicle on the market so if you don’t like it you can always offload it easily.

I’ve had it since October & zero issues so far. *I’ve only put 3100 miles on the odometer.

Mine is a 79 Power Wagon W200 , short bed Utiline , Cummins Diesel powered , 5 speed , LDS is both axles . It will go anywhere on the planet