• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rangefinder for people with glasses?

kermit the monster

Private
Minuteman
May 12, 2020
Tried looking for a thread on this, but didn't find any info so far. Which rangefinders work well for people wearing glasses? I'd like to avoid taking them off every time if possible. Tried the Vortex Fury's, but I can't get a good picture with my eyeglasses on. Would appreciate any insight, thanks!

I have a Vortex Ranger 1800. No issues using with or without glasses. If you plan on ranging past about 1400 yards look at the 4000. My 1800 won't range anything past about 1400, but my friends 4000 will range animals past 2500, not sure how far on reflective targets. Definitely worth the extra bucks.

I have a Vortex Ranger 1800. No issues using with or without glasses. If you plan on ranging past about 1400 yards look at the 4000. My 1800 won't range anything past about 1400, but my friends 4000 will range animals past 2500, not sure how far on reflective targets. Definitely worth the extra bucks.
I'll try those out, thanks for the suggestion.

Sig Kilo 2000, Leica 2700B, Fury ABs, all work with my glasses-are you sure they are fitting you correct?
I've gone back to the classic Croakies to keep them tight on my face, feels so 80's... :cool: :ROFLMAO:

Any rangefinder with an adjustable ocular lens works for people with glasses.

I've been wearing coke bottles all my life and I don't have a single problem using anyone's rifle scope (except ACOGs), rangefinder, spotting scope, or binoculars.

ACOGs don't have an adjustable focus ocular.

Last edited:
Sig Kilo 2000, Leica 2700B, Fury ABs, all work with my glasses-are you sure they are fitting you correct?
I've gone back to the classic Croakies to keep them tight on my face, feels so 80's... :cool: :ROFLMAO:
My eyeglasses are literally Raybans with clear lenses, so yeah, a bit bulky. Good idea though, I'll look at new frames or contacts haha.

Tried looking for a thread on this, but didn't find any info so far. Which rangefinders work well for people wearing glasses? I'd like to avoid taking them off every time if possible. Tried the Vortex Fury's, but I can't get a good picture with my eyeglasses on. Would appreciate any insight, thanks!
Getcha some Lasik or contacts

Reactions: kermit the monster