• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Ranger School-Women

If The Rangers were about taking men to their absolute limits. It is only logical that women could not physically achieve the same standard consistently. But that is sexist, so lying is better than the bullshit. If you want to be equal, be equal.

There are so many reasons women shouldn't be in certain roles I don't know where to start.

You don't see men lining up whining about inability to carry children to term and wanting that "fixed". Love how this new era just has to change fundamental laws of nature. You know, for the better.

Funny story, we were running along the road between the Ranger batt. and the SF compound on Ft. Lewis. Some POG's were doing PT, they had a woman PS. E7 or E8. Our squad runs by and we were always joking and fucking around on runs and had the first couple miles in of our 8 miles and feeling good, one guy says something about doing pushups from the knee and it was funny, we all laughed. We were within earshot of those POG's.

The woman jumps up, "Hey! Women are soldiers too!" and it must've been the funniest goddamn thing any of us had ever heard at the moment. There are reasons for that too, it wasn't purely sexist. Somebody yelled something back and we laughed more, she stood there saying something, couldn't hear her anymore.

But if she were a "real soldier" I suspect she'd have tracked our asses down and smoked the piss out of us for four hours until 9am formation. But I guess she couldn't run either so that didn't happen. She did bitch to our 1SG and he just said not to piss off the POG's that we depend on 'em sometimes and they remember that shit. That next time just don't let 'em hear us.

The Corporation is forcing this shit down soldier's throats despite the reality. The soldiers on the ground, the enlisted rank and file, they know the deal and have for a long time. This is all just more political shit as DC becomes more and more invasive in everyday life.

Also, who'd have guessed Klinger would have a place in today's army?

I love threads like this because it really gives an opportunity to see which board members believe that the purpose of the military is to defend our nation and those who believe that the purpose of the military is to implement their personal ideological belief system.

At some future point we may all become cyborgs or nanotech enhanced humans, and at that time perhaps some women may be able to equal the best men in combat. Today in the real world if we were to postulate that one young man in one hundred has the potential to become an elite combat troop then an most only one woman in one hundred has the same physical potential. This can easily be proven by how the trannies are cleaning up in women's athletic events.

As of today saying that we need a different standard for women is like saying that we need cannon fodder (we do not.) Saying that women should be allowed to attempt to meet the same standard as men is setting 999/1000 to fail, wasting the resources spent training them and taking them out of jobs where they are needed and could excel.

Not sure of your criteria for advanced combat jobs but I figure closer to 1 in a thousand healthy young troups is closer maybe more.

We had about 400 try out, with 20 left I threw up and got dq . Di told me of the last 2 they would send them and had about a 1 in 200 shot of making it. Edit : making it through the next tryout.

He also said once I learned more I would thank him for the dq.

I do believe the man was right.

Last edited:
i’ve seen some of the internal paperwork straight from the RI’s. it leaves ZERO doubt about it.

right along with the CSM bringing a cake down to the women who “earned” their tab. not one motherfucking guy i ever talked to had RTB CSM bring them a cake when the earned their tab. not a fucking one. and there are pictures out there with those shit stains all together eating cake.

thanks. now my blood pressure is skyrocketing.

this CUNTry needs a heavy kick in the ass.

Create a Rangette Battalion, then lets see who gets the heavy lifting. :)

Create a Rangette Battalion, then lets see who gets the heavy lifting. :)

I think that IF they can do the same work then they should get the tab. Thats a big damn IF

The logical choice would be the one above. Let them try it their way. You never know til you try. If they fail and get their ass's shot off...oh well.

Female Ranger School student dropped for pregnancy
5thRTB.jpg

by Jack Murphy · June 20, 2018

Several sources reached out to SOFREP this week to report that a female student was discovered to be pregnant while attending Ranger School. The pregnancy is reportedly the result of intercourse with a male student that took place prior to the two beginning Ranger School at Fort Benning at Camp Darby which is the first of the three phase course, the other two being Mountain Phase in Dahlonega, Georgia and Florida Phase at Eglin Air Force Base. The pregnancy was not discovered until mountain phase.
The male student is currently continuing the course, while the female student had to be released and will hopefully have another chance to attend at a later date.
NEWSREP

The funny thing is that, unless you’ve attended and passed ranger school, you don’t fucking rate to comment on the matter.

-Someone who has never been to ranger school but likes to drop truth bombs.

Reactions: abn31c
Women need NOT be in combat roles, period! PLEASE stop fucking with the Military, just please, STOP! Mac:mad:
ETA: women would make TERRIBLE POW's (for themselves and the enemy).
Unless they had the clap!

The funny thing is that, unless you’ve attended and passed ranger school, you don’t fucking rate to comment on the matter.

I disagree. This is about women not being held to standards...whether it's for a Ranger tab or something else doesn't matter. It's about using the Army and lives of soldiers as a social experiment. It's about making people feel good about themselves at the expense of other's. It's about life and death for the those lead by the unworthy.

Eat shit. When women start competing in any sports at the same level as men. I will give them a chance. That includes everything from bowling to ping pong.

Meh,

Im looking forward to all the "formerly men" beating the shit out of the "always have been women" in sports and than listening to the women complain its unfair they cant compete against men.

My teeth will break on the irony.

Sow the wind, Reap the Whirlwind........

I disagree. This is about women not being held to standards...whether it's for a Ranger tab or something else doesn't matter. It's about using the Army and lives of soldiers as a social experiment. It's about making people feel good about themselves at the expense of other's. It's about life and death for the those lead by the unworthy.

Fair enough, but if your profile tag is true, then you should know as well as anyone that the military has always been a platform for social experimentation (amongst many other kinds). I'm all for standards being upheld but we all have to be realistic here... This is just another day in the world of military politics and is as old as any combat element. It is part of the military life cycle. While it is unacceptable, if true, and standards should never be lowered, but we have to look at the quality of the candidate pool we have entering MEPS (or lack thereof). Is it right? No. Will it work itself out? Yes, just as it always has.

Every generation, even when as short as 4 years apart, looks at the newer generation and the lax standards they were"held" to. I mean fuck, when you have grunts that pound their chest about being grunts but can't fucking get a 1st class PFT or shoot expert (let alone pick up rank or perform at any level), there is a problem..... And that was with a heavy deployment cycle in the 05 era. Those same shitbags would be pissed if women were allowed in conventional combat arms units back then but yet they couldn't perform the most basic of tasks (1st class PFT and Expert Rifle).

Personally I believe that for every 1,000 women who are pushed into it, there's one who is a fucking rockstar and earned her way. Same concept with an infantry battalion. For every battalion, there's maybe only about two platoons worth of solid rockstars who are that example to emulate. So if we have a 400+ man BN but only 40-60 should be there, how can we expect even 50% of females to meet the standard? Due to this, we have to look at the candidate pool of females entering the combat arms world. The best case example is to compare it to those who get a BUDs contract. ...The candidate pool that goes Navy isn't the same pool as those that go combat arms in other branches. So naturally they have a high attrition rate.

I hope no one takes this the wrong way because I am 100% in favor of no standards being changed for anyone and am a huge proponent that current standards need to be raised across the board. The problem with raising the bullshit standards we have is that a lot of dudes would be pushed out of combat arms, let alone the military. Doesn't matter who the fuck you are, if you're in the military, you better be scoring a 1st class PFT and expert rifle. IF you're combat arms, there is no gender or age specific standards and you better be getting a 275+ PFT. Honestly the (conventional) combat arms PFT needs to be something similar to, or the same as, the UBRR. Fucking standards in the conventional military are a fucking joke and need to be revamped. Then the chest pounders can point at women and bitch about them being there.

IF there is a woman, dude, tranny, non-binary entity that can ruck, swim, run, jump, shoot, and critically think while not falling asleep in a hide, then I want it on my team. What I don't want is the fucking fat fucking grunt who can barely shoot, cant think of his feet, or be trusted to not fall asleep in a hide.

All that being said, I stand by my opinion that unless you have graduated ranger school, you don't rate an opinion in the matter. When we start talking females going to SSBC, then I'd be happy to have that discussion with anyone who rates.

?

Eat shit. When women start competing in any sports at the same level as men. I will give them a chance. That includes everything from bowling to ping pong.

lol are we talking well done or medium rare shit?
You cant compare sports to combat arms or advanced infantry schools. If you've been in either, you would know the difference. If you have, I think nostalgia is getting the better of you and clouding your judgement.

Reactions: abn31c
I would not turn down a tampon from a ranger if I was shot and no trama kit.

I love threads like this because it really gives an opportunity to see which board members believe that the purpose of the military is to defend our nation and those who believe that the purpose of the military is to implement their personal ideological belief system.

At some future point we may all become cyborgs or nanotech enhanced humans, and at that time perhaps some women may be able to equal the best men in combat. Today in the real world if we were to postulate that one young man in one hundred has the potential to become an elite combat troop then an most only one woman in one hundred has the same physical potential. This can easily be proven by how the trannies are cleaning up in women's athletic events.

As of today saying that we need a different standard for women is like saying that we need cannon fodder (we do not.) Saying that women should be allowed to attempt to meet the same standard as men is setting 999/1000 to fail, wasting the resources spent training them and taking them out of jobs where they are needed and could excel.
the military, like the educational system, has become a jobs program.

Reactions: marc.
You can say all you want that women should be allowed to do the job if they can meet the standards. The truth is that they will always be given some form of preferential treatment. I have seen this in a different and much broader context in the stupid SOCOM WISR study. I was a part (unwilling) of that goat rope.
And even if they can pass training, ask them to do a 7 day recon mission that involves a HAHO infil. See if they can last with that 150 lb “green tick” on their back in mountainous terrain. Oh, and add the chute weight to that as well.
Anyone who has ever had firsthand experience with these social engineering programs will tell you that there is so much behind the scenes lying and favors done that it is a disgrace.

The problem with the standards are, they get lowered. It’s over and over proven.

And beyond the physical issues, is the favortism issue. Take a team of really tight guys, add a woman to the mix, and it all falls apart. Whos fault is it? Doesnt matter, the end result is the same. It’s human nature. Csm bringing them a cake. Un-fucking-real.

The real world doesnt mesh with the Avenger world. Women can be all bad ass in movies, can destroy legions of men at will. But you take even a top rated mma female fighter, and pick a random prison inmate and put them in a cage together and tell me what the outcome is going to be.

This shit keeps up, and it’s all going to crumble. And with each passing day, we are deserving it more and more.

Female Ranger School student dropped for pregnancy
5thRTB.jpg

by Jack Murphy · June 20, 2018

Several sources reached out to SOFREP this week to report that a female student was discovered to be pregnant while attending Ranger School. The pregnancy is reportedly the result of intercourse with a male student that took place prior to the two beginning Ranger School at Fort Benning at Camp Darby which is the first of the three phase course, the other two being Mountain Phase in Dahlonega, Georgia and Florida Phase at Eglin Air Force Base. The pregnancy was not discovered until mountain phase.
The male student is currently continuing the course, while the female student had to be released and will hopefully have another chance to attend at a later date.
NEWSREP
Result of "intercourse" which type ?

Female AF Ranger TAB???

the military, like the educational system, has become a jobs program.

Mostly agree with this. One day at recruit training, our lead div commander had everyone in my division write down why we enlisted. Out of around 70 recruits, 60 listed GI Bill or education as their reason. Only a few of us wrote down to protect/defend/freedom or belief in doing something good. I just remember the heartbreak that everyone felt as they were told that their life was going to suck if they were just trying to get through it to score some free school. It was mostly the same people that were shocked when they were told that they would absolutely have to deploy, as many recruits thought they would somehow stay on shore duty the entire time. Pretty sad seeing the change.

Those who forget history are doomed to repeat it.. .
The troops in Japan in late 1949, early 1950 could not meet standards, had dropped to a "at the time, new low". And there was no accountability.

Until they were rushed to Korea to hold "the pocket". And the ultimate test.
And, the emergency sending of recruits that had been rushed through basic, and no AIT, who were thrown into that.

The results are undeniably telling. There is no difference in the performance of troops 'under standard in 1949/50/51 and 2019 when you throw them into combat against a hardened opponent.

And the green unit in the 'battle of the Bulge' that rolled over when Peiper hit them.

Everything is the same but different but the same.
Everything is different but the same but different.

There will be some bodies stacked of lots of sub standard troops every time stupid politicians or unqualified unit leaders stick their nose in. The sub standards will die very quickly.
History repeats itself, over and over and over.

@M8541Reaper and @MK20 speak a lot of undeniable truth.
God help those troops who get stuck with subs in a really nasty shithole and leadership fails. God help those subs as well. In the past, the qualified survivors were very unkind to subs. History has many examples. Human nature is what it is.

And MK20's 180# green tick is a motherfucker that separates those who can and 'will' do..... finding those who 'will' among those who can, is required.

vr

Last edited:
Everything is the same but different but the same.
Everything is different but the same but different.

There will be some bodies stacked of lots of sub standard troops every time stupid politicians or unqualified unit leaders stick their nose in. The sub standards will die very quickly.
History repeats itself, over and over and over.

Just another day in the toxic lifecycle of DOD. You learn from failure more than you learn from success. #JustDODThings

As for the preferential treatment, we cant blame the female candidates for it, as they don't control that. Hell, we can't even blame the politicians, as they aren't the cadre. The only ones we can blame for any preferential treatment or adjusting of standards are the toxic leaders within the DOD. This goes for all toxic personnel, at every level and not just those at RS.

Lastly, I think a lot of people miss the point that just because a person attends and graduates ranger school....doesn't mean they are a ranger or going to/are in Batt. To be fair, that's on the army for allowing POGs to attend lol.

#POGsAndSaltyGruntsThatNeverGotToGoMakeUpTheMajorityOfPeepsWhoArePissedThatAWomanGotToAtLeastAttendButSayTheirAngerIsDirectedAtTheLoweringOfStandardsAndNationalSecurityWhenTheyForgetThatTheyWereNothingMoreThanASubstandardPerformerWhoCouldntShootOrPTLetAlonePerformInTheFieldAndBitchedAnytimeTheyHadToGoToTheFieldOrRangeButNowThatTheyAreOutAndTheInternetExistsTheyHaveStrongOpinionsWhenInRealityTheyDontRate