• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Photos RangerScroll

Re: RangerScroll

Great looking stick, and my old haunt as well (Alpha co.). What's the details on the rifle and who did the camo?

TAC

That is a rifle I painted for the Lawton business and not the Lawton family, per se. FM, there is generally always going to be some form of masking going on with airbrush work. This rifle is no exception. Thanks for the kind words fellers.

Thanks 30Cal, coming from you that is a nice compliment.

Excellent paintjob and Pride!

FWIW -

"A Tab is just a school. A Scroll is a Way of Life!"

Ranger1183
82nd ABN DIV
(Tab Wearer)

Scope will be here pretty soon and then maybe they will take pictures as it will be out of my hands at that point

Ha! Makes a Bat Boy proud
wink.gif

That camo pattern is great. Both stripes and small flecks. Is it something you made up or is there an example or kit available online?

Sure is pretty
wink.gif
Love the camo job too. Great pattern ARP.

Thanks fellers, I am sure looking forward to getting to paint up a bunch more of these. I guess I will get the scope in next week to complete the job. I can't wait to see the scope painted and sent back and then get to see the whole thing assembled.