• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Member Link Up Ranges in Florida

2Shots

Sergeant
Minuteman
May 19, 2011
So Indiana
Anybody know where in florida there are long rifle range facilities? 1000 yards or more?

Re: Ranges in Florida

What part of FL. will you be in??? I've got a private 600yard. KD range and a 1500yard farm I shoot on in NW. Florida

Hopefully within this calendar year or early into the next we will have a 1K range in Hastings, Florida. The property is cleared and dirt moving has begun. From conversations with the owner this will be a facility incorporating multiple ranges for rifle and pistol recreation and competition.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LR-WSM</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Hopefully within this calendar year or early into the next we will have a 1K range in Hastings, Florida. The property is cleared and dirt moving has begun. From conversations with the owner this will be a facility incorporating multiple ranges for rifle and pistol recreation and competition. </div></div>

Who's doing it? County? City. Private?

anyone from the Tampa area drive up to K&M? I am wanting to join but nervous about the commute.

Anyone in the area shooting the grind and want ride up?

10/4 too what Mike said. K&M gets better every time I shoot there.

over watch, going to the Grind but live a little farther North
of you. Maybe we hook-up along the way. About a 7 hr. drive for you.

Regards