• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rank my next purchase

Mj30wilson900

Sergeant of the Hide
Minuteman
  • Jul 25, 2020
    Missouri
    Seekins precision hit/ hit pro

Seekins precision havak bravo

Masterpiece arms pmr

Defiance/proof comp contour in krg chassis

I already have a ai at-x that I love and shoot often I just want another toy and I am a fiend for accuracy.

I'd say the mpa pmr pro 2.
    You have an atx, could share mags and the CDG action is arguably the closest to your ai in form/function.

Distant 2nd would be the defiance/proof combo, as the barreled action will nearly cost the same as choice 1.

There are no thirds here.

Let’s say the defiance and masterpiece is same price what would you go with?
    I'd still prob go with the pmr. I've had 3 proof prefits, 2 of the chambers were funky. One was undersized in the body, the other was crooked with a thin neck out of spec freebore. The other appears to be good. A good friend of mine is on his 3rd or 4th dasher prefit on a ruckus, he's had good luck with all them. Maybe I just got lemons. It's sad too, Proof/Defiance are within 15mins of me yet I don't care much for either company.

Reactions: Mj30wilson900