• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rant: stupid hospitals

hukset402

Weld On!
Minuteman
Jul 24, 2020
nebraska
Wife had surgery, I've stayed with here the whole time. Why in the fuck is the chair/couch/bed situation so fucked for the non patient? I'm not the one fucked up on pain meds but I have to sit in this torcher device of a chair.... im not asking for a massaging lazy boy but christ there has to be a better option for the support person.

Wife had surgery, I've stayed with here the whole time. Why in the fuck is the chair/couch/bed situation so fucked for the non patient? I'm not the one fucked up on pain meds but I have to sit in this torcher device of a chair.... im not asking for a massaging lazy boy but christ there has to be a better option for the support person.
You didn't bring one of those air mattresses with a built in pump?

Reactions: Nik H

1: stop being a pussy.
Go shuck corn.
Thats what you NE boys are good for.
🤣

2: was she sick enough you needed to stay?
Or a long drive from BFE to hospital and not logical to go home?

Who really stays in a hospital when not sick and thinks they are gonna get good rest? Seems like a teen boy sure he is gonna marry a super model, unreal expectations.
I mean, I get good rest in a hospital, but I have a comfy office and chair in which to nap. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: Doc68 and Two36
At least your wife was able to get in for surgery and you had a place to wait/sit/lie down. When I lived out East, the hospitals were full of fucking illegals getting their free medical treatment at taxpayer expense. The wait rooms were overfull with these fuckers while actual Americans waited hours for treatment.

1: stop being a pussy.
Go shuck corn.
Thats what you NE boys are good for.
🤣

2: was she sick enough you needed to stay?
Or a long drive from BFE to hospital and not logical to go home?

Who really stays in a hospital when not sick and thinks they are gonna get good rest? Seems like a teen boy sure he is gonna marry a super model, unreal expectations.
I mean, I get good rest in a hospital, but I have a comfy office and chair in which to nap. 🤣
I've never shucked corn but can can weld pretty good. Hour and a half from home to hospital. I didn't expect to sleep like I do at home but I've slept better in a duck blind.
We are home now and i don't care anymore.

Not British, just tired as fuck from being in this hospital. Apologies for sleep deprived, one eyed, fat finger typing.
NO apology needed. Lots of us have been there, with the same complaints from all parts of the country. Best wishes for a speedy recovery.

Rule of thumb is with ANY trip to the hospital, plan your whole day around it. I never really had a problem with the waiting areas, but for some reason anytime I step foot in a hospital whether I'm the patient or not, I always get super hungry. You would think the hospital would be one of the last places that I'd develop a huge appetite at. :rolleyes:

Reactions: shoobe01
The ones near me have these firm couches in the rooms that fold over into beds. The pillows are plastic and thin, but the couch beds aren't too bad. Sorry your experience sucks.