• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rant thread

Aries256

Meta (make everything Trump again)
Minuteman
  • Sep 26, 2019
    Hi all, didnt see a generic rant thread so thought Id start one( couldnt find one via search). Rant away, vent off some stress (I dont give a flying fig about what is posted but the mods might soooo keep that in mind)

Ill start. Commifornia drivers are some of the worst, reckless and frustrating drivers Ive ever encountered. For one thing you have the jackasses that dont know what a accelerator is to save their life. Then add that no one in this frickin state knows what a damn turn signal is! Even the cops! I guess it is considered a assault signal and was banned. The semi drivers here must have missed looking in the damn mirrors day in driving school because half of them just cut you off no warning nearly tearing your front end off. However that’s not as bad as the oblivious dumbasses buried in their fucking phones. And what is it with priuses, pt cruisers, and hhr’s? I get sick and tired of these hippies slamming their brakes to a near stop on gentle curves in the road. Then what infuriates me the most, the assholes flicking their damn cigarette butts out of the window, are you freakin insane?! Damn self centered jackasses! Dont even get me started on the fruitcakes with the damn fart can mufflers.

Last edited:
    Hi all, didnt see a generic rant thread so thought Id start one( couldnt find one via search). Rant away, vent off some stress (I dont give a flying fig about what is posted but the mods might soooo keep that in mind)

Ill start. Commifornia drivers are some of the worst, wreckless and frustrating drivers Ive ever encountered.

Just a thought here: "wreckless" means that they haven't has a wreck, which I would take to mean a bit more care and skill behind the wheel than you suggest. "Reckless." perhaps?

----------
    I guess it is considered a assault signal and was banned.
    ----------

anim_rofl2.gif

I chuckled. Hard.

New York drivers, especially metro 5-boros, are not much better. If you can drive in Manhattan during peak hours, you can drive almost anywhere. Same thing as you described above... Very little signal use, reckless cutting, semi-aggressive maneuvering. It has to be a darn miracle that accident rates in Manhattan are actually much lower than one would expect given how motherfuckers drive here. When I operated CDL hazmat placarded straight units through that boro, I always over-placard the shit out of the rear and front. People tend to leave you alone, just like brightly colored snakes means danger to any would be predator.

Ill start. Commifornia drivers are some of the worst, wreckless and frustrating drivers Ive ever encountered. For one thing you have the jackasses that dont know what a accelerator is to save their life. Then add that no one in this frickin state knows what a damn turn signal is! Even the cops! I guess it is considered a assault signal and was banned. The semi drivers here must have missed looking in the damn mirrors day in driving school because half of them just cut you off no warning nearly tearing your front end off. However that’s not as bad as the oblivious dumbasses buried in their fucking phones. And what is it with priuses, pt cruisers, and hhr’s? I get sick and tired of these hippies slamming their brakes to a near stop on gentle curves in the road. Then what infuriates me the most, the assholes flicking their damn cigarette butts out of the window, are you freakin insane?! Damn self centered jackasses! Dont even get me started on the fruitcakes with the damn fart can mufflers.

Ive driven in Cali (and NYC, Chicago, DC) and can assure you they dont compare in stupidity and carelessness to the Texans around Austin. Of course a lot of them are transplanted Cali's fleeing what they already fucked up, and looking for new, fertile territory.

i agree that california drivers can be bad, but i think that is because so many are from out of state or grew up driving a donkey cart in some shithole before they came here.

Reactions: Aries256
    Just a thought here: "wreckless" means that they haven't has a wreck, which I would take to mean a bit more care and skill behind the wheel than you suggest. "Reckless." perhaps?
    Oops

Reactions: Barneybdb
    i agree that california drivers can be bad, but i think that is because so many are from out of state or grew up driving a donkey cart in some shithole before they came here.
    Oh dont get me started on the shitty vans full of illegals :mad: :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: Jgunner and theLBC
    If you think it is bad in CA, come drive in Boston...we take it to a new level

i used to have to travel to boston for work. if i asked 5 people how to get from that office to anywhere, i would get 5 different answers.

Reactions: Aries256
    If you think it is bad in CA, come drive in Boston...we take it to a new level
    I think South Florida has it beat. We don’t have a million what used to be cow trails forming a spider web of roads. But we do have the near dead, non English speaking drivers, rednecks, tourist’s (the worst from everywhere) and normal people like me ( :) ).

Each trip is like a op, never know what you will see.

It will honestly surprise some people to hear me say this, but selling pestiferous bigamists on cynicism has been a Golconda for The Hon. SnipersHide Members. Let me give you a vastly oversimplified yet still basically true explanation of why I say that it's indubitably time to put up or shut up. And let me tell you, nobody trusts The Hon. Members, nobody. Even his fans sometimes admit that he has said, on more than one occasion, that his little empire is a colony of heaven called to obey God by robbing us of our lives, our health, our honor, and our belongings. However, he has also said that his writings are a veritable encyclopedia of everything that is directly pertinent to mankind's spiritual and intellectual development. If you're scratching your head now, you should be. The Hon. Members's campaigns of demagoguery and disinformation are so arbitrary, so inconsistent, that I can't help but think that The Hon. Members doesn't want us to solve the problems of egoism, antipluralism, economic inequality, and lack of equal opportunity. He would rather we settle for the meatless bone of gangsterism.
    It is indeed not conspiracism to suspect that there is another side to the issue. But you knew that already. So let me add that The Hon. Members is trying to vandalize our neighborhoods. His mission? To turn our country into a place where liberty is always under assault, where passion—the very stuff of life—is extinguished. It seems that no one else is telling you that one fact that has been established beyond peradventure is that his pickthanks carry out orders like puppets obeying the puppeteer. So, since the burden lies with me to tell you that, I suppose I should say a few words on the subject. To begin with, by rejecting The Hon. Members's orgulous fairy tales we spit in the devil's eye. It may be more correct, however, to say that just the other day, some of his carnaptious accomplices forced a prospectus into my hands as I walked past. The prospectus described The Hon. Members's blueprint for a world in which full-fledged, blockish geeks are free to encourage individuals to disregard other people, to become fully self-absorbed. As I dropped the prospectus onto an overflowing wastebasket I reflected upon the way that The Hon. Members's support of communism reduces to privilege anxiety. He's afraid of losing his privileged status so he tries to thwart the rise of marginalized people by reinforcing and policing relations of power in the name of maintaining the stakes of the already privileged. Such contumelious behavior does little to change my view that he accuses his hecklers of being complacent, unpleasant gossipmongers. As I always say, it takes one to know one. To state that a bit less childishly, a recent United Nations report on human-rights abuses found that The Hon. Members has taken it upon himself to threaten our core values, allegiances, and beliefs. The devastating findings of this report should not be ignored. In particular, I want to highlight the report's observation that The Hon. Members likes to talk about how he exudes gentleness and peace. The words sound pretty until you read between the lines and see that The Hon. Members is secretly saying that he intends to slander those who are most systematically undervalued, underpaid, underemployed, underfinanced, underinsured, underrated, and otherwise underserved and undermined as undeserving and underclass.
    I agree that The Hon. Members's outrage at complaints about him is indicative of his self-esteem and value system. But I also think that for those of us who make our living trying to bring fresh leadership and even-handed tolerance to the present controversy, it is important to consider that his egocentric adjutants like to shout, “Let's promote mediocrity over merit. That'll be wonderful. Hooray, hooray!” But that won't be wonderful. Rather, it'll establish a world government complete with a world army, a world parliament, a world court, and numerous other agencies that unleash a wave of immorality and promiscuity.
    Conspiracy theories are The Hon. Members's bread and butter, and the wilder, the better. His most outré claim is that children should get into cars with strangers who wave lots of yummy candy at them. This claim sets a new standard for daft pleas and shows how I wouldn't judge The Hon. Members's followers too harshly. They're certainly just cannon fodder for The Hon. Members's plot to take away our sense of community and leave us morally adrift.
    However louche The Hon. Members's slogans are, they pale compared to the model set by his writing style. Here's a typical sentence: “Bulverism is the only alternative to irrationalism.” That swill clearly demonstrates how The Hon. Members is absolutely uncompanionable. We all are, to some extent, but he sets the curve. I never cease to be amazed at the way that he has long been getting away with stepping on other people's toes. I urge all of my beautiful and loyal fans to walk with me side-by-side as we march up the steps of justice to right this unconscionable wrong and prove to the world that The Hon. Members, with his craftiness and inhumane maneuvers, will entirely control our country's exuberant riches before you know it. The Hon. Members will then use those riches to keep us perennially behind the eight ball. The moral of this story is that his stooges are unified under a common goal. That goal is to generate alienation and withdrawal. While this letter hasn't provided anything in the way of a concrete plan of action, it may help us focus our thinking a little better when we do work out a plan. For now, we must expurgate charlatanism in all its forms from our humble community. I, for one, will obviously be happy to have your help in this endeavor.

Reactions: Bender
    I think South Florida has it beat. We don’t have a million what used to be cow trails forming a spider web of roads. But we do have the near dead, non English speaking drivers, rednecks, tourist’s (the worst from everywhere) and normal people like me ( :) ).

Each trip is like a op, never know what you will see.

Florida,
    Home of the newlyweds, and nearly-deads.
    Add in tourists and nuu yawkers, you get the worst of the worst.

Reactions: TACC and Aries256
    we do that on purpose
    Better than my dad’s directions. “Youre gonna go down that road over there then turn right on that street some ways down there, and follow that road and make a left at the tree then turn right.“ ? gee thanks, there’s 3 @$&#%£€ streets to turn right on!

Reactions: Barneybdb
    I will put north Texas drivers up against any. The people that drive in this area suck so hard cars veer off the road on their own. Drivers here have no idea what the different lanes are for, no idea on how to merge and I think all cars sold into NTX come with turn signals as an option. I fully believe that many people driving here have NEVER owned a car before and I really don't think most have ever passed a drivers test.

Last edited:
    The best description of US drivers from "Eastern european commie" is pacified. What we've experienced in US driving through Cali, Arizona, Nevada, New Mexico is one of complete boredom you guys need to come to eastern europe to have a driving experience...You simply stick to rules tooo fucking muuuch.... :)

I will put north Texas drivers up against any. The people that drive in this area suck so hard cars veer off the road on their own. Drivers here have no idea what the different lanes are for, no idea on how to merge and I think all cars sold into NTX come with turn signals as an option. I fully believe that many people driving here have NEVER owned a car before and I really don't think most have every passed a drivers test.
    Damn sounds like Russia ?

It will honestly surprise some people to hear me say this, but selling pestiferous bigamists on cynicism has been a Golconda for The Hon. SnipersHide Members. Let me give you a vastly oversimplified yet still basically true explanation of why I say that it's indubitably time

You might want to check your keyboard. Your "return" key is not working, nor apparently, your comma keys, semi-colon, or space keys.

Also, you might want to moderate your caffeine intake.

I have driven all over the US and can confirm there are volumes of bad drivers in every state. The more lanes the highway has, the higher chance there will be a bad driver on it :)

I do agree that people from the same area have some of the same bad driving habits. I guess they pick up those habits from the bad drivers around them and all do the same stupid things, but I assure you bad driving is everywhere.

One driving habit that I have seen in several areas of the US are people that risk serious injury being slammed into by pulling out in front of you when they do not have enough room, they fail to accelerate enough to make up for their error, making 2 errors, then proceed down the road at less than the posted speed limit after they have made you slam on your brakes to the fullest to avoid hitting them.

If you aren't in a hurry, just wait until you have enough room to pull out at granny speed. If you are in a hurry, pull out and floor it so that I don't have to slam my brakes to avoid hitting your stupid ass.

People who, for the life of them, can not figure out how to merge on to a busy highway from an on ramp. Hint: You come up to full speed on the ramp, or close to it, then merge. You do not roll down the ramp and then cut in front of people and then spent the next quarter mile getting up to speed.

Better than my dad’s directions. “Youre gonna go down that road over there then turn right on that street some ways down there, and follow that road and make a left at the tree then turn right.“ ? gee thanks, there’s 3 @$&#%£€ streets to turn right on!

We were in the field training at Ft. McCoy.

The battalion hadn't been there in 10 years, so I did not anticipate coordinates such as - "You remember that place where Company C had the objective that one year?" or "Remember where CPT Smith fell that one time and broke his leg?"

I expected real grid coordinates - from the map - properly encoded - and transmitted over the radio.

Yep, we were there no less than 2 days and the standard coordinates for the Battalion Headquarters were - "You will see a roll of barbed wire hanging on the fence post. Turn right there and go to the second intersection. Left turn there and headquarters is on the right." This message was actually transmitted over the radio in the clear.

I so much wanted to move that roll of barbed wire, but I never found the time to do it.

One driving habit that I have seen in several areas of the US are people that risk serious injury being slammed into by pulling out in front of you when they do not have enough room, they fail to accelerate enough to make up for their error, making 2 errors, then proceed down the road at less than the posted speed limit after they have made you slam on your brakes to the fullest to avoid hitting them.

And then glare or flip the bird at you when you have to swerve to avoid them.

And the morons who try to travel 75 when everybody else is going 60. they cut you off and almost kill you then 2 miles up the road they turn off.

And dont get me started on the ones who late at night get on your bumper 1 car length back. If you speed up they speed up. If you slow down they slow down. A couple times on I 40 in Tennessee I got down to 15 mph and they wouldnt pass so I got off at an exit. Trouble is, 10 miles up the road you catch up to them going 50, and when you pass them at 70 they speed up and get right on your bumper again. I have really considered just locking up the brakes and sorting it out, but fortunately, so far, reason has prevailed.

Arrrrggggghh.

Rant over.

Go 5 minutes that way then left for about 30 minutes and it is on the left. No mention as to how many miles or blocks. I don't think the ignorant mother fuckers know how far a mile or a block or a kilometer is.
    A roll of barbed wire on the fence is better than that nonsense.

NO ONE can afford blinker fluid.

Ever driven in Vancouver, British Columbia, where a particular group of people with black hair in common, will stop in the slow lane of a freeway and back up because they missed their off ramp? True story, have seen it many times.

One of my most recent favorites is seeing donuts/broadies in the middle of the I-105 freeway in Downey (LA) CA. How the hell does some idjet do donuts in the middle of the freeway without killing himself/others ? Is this a "tribal" thing ?

Wow, after reading these horror stories I'm glad to be up here. Biggest problem we have is the elderly drivers who go down the middle of the street at 10 MPH. "I paid taxes on this damn road, I'm going to use it all !" We either pull over or turn at the next street.

On the last trip back from the farm, I took the back road. 60 miles of good blacktop, met 4 cars.

Is this a thread I can bitch about anything I want?

OP stated in his first post:

Well, I just want to say how much I dislike people who pose as a conservative, but suck off the teat like no tomorrow and are dang near professional in standing around with a hand out.
    And regularly talk about the fancy stuff they have.

Like the time I was dropping of “adopt a family” gifts and in their little project apartment they had a giant flatscreen (over 2k at the time) and 2 high end gaming consoles.

Tired of their crap.

Is there a Readers Digest version?
    It will honestly surprise some people to hear me say this, but selling pestiferous bigamists on cynicism has been a Golconda for The Hon. SnipersHide Members. Let me give you a vastly oversimplified yet still basically true explanation of why I say that it's indubitably time to put up or shut up. And let me tell you, nobody trusts The Hon. Members, nobody. Even his fans sometimes admit that he has said, on more than one occasion, that his little empire is a colony of heaven called to obey God by robbing us of our lives, our health, our honor, and our belongings. However, he has also said that his writings are a veritable encyclopedia of everything that is directly pertinent to mankind's spiritual and intellectual development. If you're scratching your head now, you should be. The Hon. Members's campaigns of demagoguery and disinformation are so arbitrary, so inconsistent, that I can't help but think that The Hon. Members doesn't want us to solve the problems of egoism, antipluralism, economic inequality, and lack of equal opportunity. He would rather we settle for the meatless bone of gangsterism.
    It is indeed not conspiracism to suspect that there is another side to the issue. But you knew that already. So let me add that The Hon. Members is trying to vandalize our neighborhoods. His mission? To turn our country into a place where liberty is always under assault, where passion—the very stuff of life—is extinguished. It seems that no one else is telling you that one fact that has been established beyond peradventure is that his pickthanks carry out orders like puppets obeying the puppeteer. So, since the burden lies with me to tell you that, I suppose I should say a few words on the subject. To begin with, by rejecting The Hon. Members's orgulous fairy tales we spit in the devil's eye. It may be more correct, however, to say that just the other day, some of his carnaptious accomplices forced a prospectus into my hands as I walked past. The prospectus described The Hon. Members's blueprint for a world in which full-fledged, blockish geeks are free to encourage individuals to disregard other people, to become fully self-absorbed. As I dropped the prospectus onto an overflowing wastebasket I reflected upon the way that The Hon. Members's support of communism reduces to privilege anxiety. He's afraid of losing his privileged status so he tries to thwart the rise of marginalized people by reinforcing and policing relations of power in the name of maintaining the stakes of the already privileged. Such contumelious behavior does little to change my view that he accuses his hecklers of being complacent, unpleasant gossipmongers. As I always say, it takes one to know one. To state that a bit less childishly, a recent United Nations report on human-rights abuses found that The Hon. Members has taken it upon himself to threaten our core values, allegiances, and beliefs. The devastating findings of this report should not be ignored. In particular, I want to highlight the report's observation that The Hon. Members likes to talk about how he exudes gentleness and peace. The words sound pretty until you read between the lines and see that The Hon. Members is secretly saying that he intends to slander those who are most systematically undervalued, underpaid, underemployed, underfinanced, underinsured, underrated, and otherwise underserved and undermined as undeserving and underclass.
    I agree that The Hon. Members's outrage at complaints about him is indicative of his self-esteem and value system. But I also think that for those of us who make our living trying to bring fresh leadership and even-handed tolerance to the present controversy, it is important to consider that his egocentric adjutants like to shout, “Let's promote mediocrity over merit. That'll be wonderful. Hooray, hooray!” But that won't be wonderful. Rather, it'll establish a world government complete with a world army, a world parliament, a world court, and numerous other agencies that unleash a wave of immorality and promiscuity.
    Conspiracy theories are The Hon. Members's bread and butter, and the wilder, the better. His most outré claim is that children should get into cars with strangers who wave lots of yummy candy at them. This claim sets a new standard for daft pleas and shows how I wouldn't judge The Hon. Members's followers too harshly. They're certainly just cannon fodder for The Hon. Members's plot to take away our sense of community and leave us morally adrift.
    However louche The Hon. Members's slogans are, they pale compared to the model set by his writing style. Here's a typical sentence: “Bulverism is the only alternative to irrationalism.” That swill clearly demonstrates how The Hon. Members is absolutely uncompanionable. We all are, to some extent, but he sets the curve. I never cease to be amazed at the way that he has long been getting away with stepping on other people's toes. I urge all of my beautiful and loyal fans to walk with me side-by-side as we march up the steps of justice to right this unconscionable wrong and prove to the world that The Hon. Members, with his craftiness and inhumane maneuvers, will entirely control our country's exuberant riches before you know it. The Hon. Members will then use those riches to keep us perennially behind the eight ball. The moral of this story is that his stooges are unified under a common goal. That goal is to generate alienation and withdrawal. While this letter hasn't provided anything in the way of a concrete plan of action, it may help us focus our thinking a little better when we do work out a plan. For now, we must expurgate charlatanism in all its forms from our humble community. I, for one, will obviously be happy to have your help in this endeavor.

I will put north Texas drivers up against any. The people that drive in this area suck so hard cars veer off the road on their own. Drivers here have no idea what the different lanes are for, no idea on how to merge and I think all cars sold into NTX come with turn signals as an option. I fully believe that many people driving here have NEVER owned a car before and I really don't think most have ever passed a drivers test.
    Agreed, I’ve been driving to Arlington everyday for a couple weeks working at the city hall and convention center. We try to get there early and leave early to avoid all that nonsense. Doesn’t help every road is under construction.

Show a little respect or I will gladly use this wooden spoon to warm your backside young man!!
    If you want your eyes to roll around, I can make that a reality!!

How did you know ? :unsure:

I have a fetish for that.

BUT, the handle has to be painted red........:eek:

What are you doing Saturday night ?..........;)?