• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

RAPBACK, Increase taxes on ammo and gun sales, what craziness happening - in your state: challenge

rolin808

Private
Minuteman
Sep 28, 2011
Hawaii
As the header says - here in the 50th state (Hawaii) we have some of the most dumb laws for lawful gun owners. Rap back is where we now have to pay an extra $44 to be placed on a federal watch list. If you do anything against the law in any of the 49 states it comes back to our local PD. If the price is wrong I apologize it's been a while since I paid the fee. You have to be put on the list to register your newly purchased firearms. This is on top of mandatory gun registration and back ground checks.
My local state government let the sunshine laws conveniently expire so the people in the BIG Square building where they make laws don't have to let the people know what they're proposing, when they are voting, etc. No sunshine = No transparency
The dumbness list is too long to write without everyone falling asleep.

So if you've read this far - here is the challenge :
What is the CRAZIEST gun associated laws in your state? Big Brother? Nanny? Or down right Over reach?

I live in IN - craziest gun law is any gun permit, background check, or other unconstitutional restriction. A right delayed is a right denied.

Reactions: JMGlasgow