• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rape Recall Amnesty Period Needed

Strykervet

ain'T goT no how whaTchamacalliT
Minuteman
  • Jun 5, 2011
    Pierce County, WA
    I don't know about the rest of you, but I'm about sick of hearing of accusations of rape that happened last century. So I'll come out and say it:

"You now have until January 1, 2019 to report any rape committed prior to that date. After January 1, all #mypussyhurtstoo correspondence will be filed under #nobodygivesafuckanymore."

No rape kit, no rape either. A rape kit won't always give DNA evidence but it will show evidence of a rape and be time stamped. If you get raped and wanna keep it secret, you keep it secret. Forever. This shit about waiting 30 years, then coming out of the woodwork in droves demanding justice, has to end. Because it takes legitimacy and resources away from people who are really having to deal with sex crimes, and a crime that's already almost impossible to prove under most circumstances.

I'd go one further . If you claim rape and it turns out to be a lie then mandatory sentencing . Commit a ctime with a handgun and alot of States give you a mandatory five years . I think five years is reasonable for attempting to destroy someone's life , reputation and family .

I'd go one further . If you claim rape and it turns out to be a lie then mandatory sentencing . Commit a ctime with a handgun and alot of States give you a mandatory five years . I think five years is reasonable for attempting to destroy someone's life , reputation and family .

This. One thousand times.

Rape is caused by Rapists - who knew!?

Ohio.jpg

Yeah, I kinda left a big one out, huh?

If we introduced a bit of Napoleonic Law in there, we'd get that. Also, prosecutors or lawyers seeking punishment get sentenced to the same punishment they are requesting if the case is a sham. We REALLY need that here.

I disagree completely. A false allegation should be met with the same sentence as the alleged crime. Look up the case of Brian Banks and this is why I feel the way I do.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brian_Banks_(American_football)

Reactions: Snipe260
    Don't tell my wife or daughter I said this, but it used to be, Rush called these women 'fema-nazis'. A few years further back before the birth of our country, there was an event referred to as the 'Salem Witch Trials' with subsequent executions. Perhaps I should call my daughter and see if her PMS medicine would help this grumpy old man I've become. LOL

Beat me to it