• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rapper’s Dead Body Propped Up in Nightclub for ‘Last Show’.

PatMiles

Private
Minuteman
Feb 25, 2017

Rappergoonew1-640x480.jpg

Then take his corpse out back and put it in a dumpster.

He was shot on March 18, they just did this "show" this weekend. So, yes embalming fluid will leak in a dependent fashion (Those sneaks were white when they carried him in). Family says "he would have wanted to go out this way" - but they charged $40/person to get in to the club.

Last edited:
They do this in South America for gang members, if it’s what the dude wanted then idgaf lol

Reactions: Im2bent
If this is how things are done in 3rd world South American SHITHOLES,,,, then they should all go back to them 3rd world South American shitholes where things are so 'good' and 'healthy' and 'respected'.

"We" do things better here, because we (and our forefathers) have made this continent BETTER. Step up, or step off.

If this is how things are done in 3rd world South American SHITHOLES,,,, then they should all go back to them 3rd world South American shitholes where things are so 'good' and 'healthy' and 'respected'.

"We" do things better here, because we (and our forefathers) have made this continent BETTER. Step up, or step off.
It’s funny you care, if that’s what he wanted who gives a shit. If someone said they wanted to be shot out a woodchipper after they die and someone wants to take care of it that’s on them.

Reactions: FWoo45 and Im2bent
Ugh, he had better not get popular now, like several other “rappers” have become once gunned down. I hope its the last i hear his name. Whatever it was.

I see none ya all are Irish.

After a person dies in parts of Ireland, and especially in rural areas, their body is laid out in their home. Family members remain with the body until the undertaker removes the coffin to the church for the funeral service. The Irish Wake is held in the home.

iu.jpeg

I've instructed the wife that I want a proper Irish wake. 🍀

Club must of had that sign up that Jimmy was talking about with Jules from Pulp Fiction.

DC, normal I think they do the same thing with politicians, have you seen how bad some of them look!

I guess somebody listened to Joe Diffie and took him a bit too seriously. Did they at least give him a drink and a mannequin?
:ROFLMAO: Joe's "Prop Me Up" song was the first thing I thought of when I read the thread title, even before I read the story.

Some of his other songs

1. Oh shit, where my dick
2.embalming me witch yo love
3.I smell fowers
4 I had a dream

Come on boys, help me out😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: Sean the Nailer