• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

RARE BREED 3 POSTION TRIGGERšŸ˜

dam-son-34710371.png

Funny thing is, after the government takes everything you care about, what now going to stop Americans from doing this as they no longer have a reason to give a fuck?

How do ya fawkin kike me now?

I fawkin love it, even though I've always felt that rate of fire belongs to belt feds.

Old news

Rare breed has been raided by the Feds and anyone that owns one of these better have paid cash in a face to face transaction.

• Haha
Reactions: SniperBro
Not seeing the new trigger on their website. Hoping they made improvements on this version

Old news

Rare breed has been raided by the Feds and anyone that owns one of these better have paid cash in a face to face transaction.

Rare Breeds calls the raid (as well as the customer info thing) bullshit.

Vid from guy (John Crump) who started the raid rumor.

Last edited:
Reactions: Longshot85
Burn all that info so its put to sleep or pull the ole water pipe broke like they do during the election.

....FWIW, Crump should have at least been cognizant of the possibility that those who perpetuated this might do so. It is not a new thing to "discredit" an opposing voice, it is probably the most age-old and enduring tactic used to silence...

I canā€™t imagine a situation in which Iā€™d care to have a semiautomatic open-bolt weapon

....not an "open bolt" operation, it's mimicking the exact same operation a standard full-auto M16/M4 does with the full-auto trigger group, sear, hammer, safety selector and full-auto BCG. If I'm not mistaken, at one time ATF classified those 5 components alone as a "machine gun". After that, semi-auto receivers no longer had the "hole" drilled above the selector lever and the pocket in the lower receivers were milled with an extra "protrusion" in the area where the auto-sear would sit, preventing it's installation. The debut of "Drop-in Auto Sears" was countered by BCG's having the bottom rear portion trimmed back or removed completely and lower receivers having "raised" shelves to prevent the DIAS from being fitted (some folks might remember the "high shelf", "low shelf" days).

...IMHO, the FRT design overcame all the obstacles ATF had previously implemented and still came out with a product that met all the technical and legal requirements of the law as currently written. But..... I also don't think it ATF is going to give up anytime soon to ban it, if they can.

Reactions: BScore
....not an "open bolt" operation, it's mimicking the exact same operation a standard full-auto M16/M4 does with the full-auto trigger group, sear, hammer, safety selector and full-auto BCG. If I'm not mistaken, at one time ATF classified those 5 components alone as a "machine gun". After that, semi-auto receivers no longer had the "hole" drilled above the selector lever and the pocket in the lower receivers were milled with an extra "protrusion" in the area where the auto-sear would sit, preventing it's installation. The debut of "Drop-in Auto Sears" was countered by BCG's having the bottom rear portion trimmed back or removed completely and lower receivers having "raised" shelves to prevent the DIAS from being fitted (some folks might remember the "high shelf", "low shelf" days).

...IMHO, the FRT design overcame all the obstacles ATF had previously implemented and still came out with a product that met all the technical and legal requirements of the law as currently written. But..... I also don't think it ATF is going to give up anytime soon to ban it, if they can.
He was referancing the post saying they should make these triggers for a M249 or an M240. Since the trigger fires in semi it would be operating the open bolt operation of these two in semi.

I hope that made more sense then my 2 cents.

not quite....it is a "forced reset" trigger....

the cycling of the bolt forces the trigger forward to full reset....so if you maintain constant pressure, it allows you to continue to pull the trigger without having to do the reset manually.

essentially it is literally a full-auto trigger in function...that is legal because it fully complies with the written law by incorporating separate trigger actuations for each shot.
Nice.

That 3rd position is an environmental hazard for the amount of lead contaminates to the environment as well as to humans who ingest that amount of lead over a very short period of time such as a full auto mag dump.

not quite....it is a "forced reset" trigger....

the cycling of the bolt forces the trigger forward to full reset....so if you maintain constant pressure, it allows you to continue to pull the trigger without having to do the reset manually.

essentially it is literally a full-auto trigger in function...that is legal because it fully complies with the written law by incorporating separate trigger actuations for each shot.

Worth mentioning there is some technique involved. If a person gorilla squeezes the trigger, BCG won't go into battery, requiring a charging handle pull to reset. There is greater risk of malfunction with this trigger which is why the new 3 firing types is a good addition. You can see people learning this in various videos:

Reactions: TurboTrout
That John Crump News whatever needs only 1 click to realize his channel is blaaaaaah....

That's a big middle finger to aft, lol.

Having used the first version, I don't know how much abuse they will take but they work very good. H2 buffer is a must.

Reactions: culater