• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rare Breed FRT is selling the WOT trigger

edd1e22

HNIC
Minuteman
Jul 1, 2002
San Jose
Not sure how this is possible but Rare Breed is selling the WOT trigger on their website. Anyone know how thats even possible?

Or the FBI/ATF sting website is going for a 2 for 1 deal…
Right???? I thought the entire “forced reset” concept was arbitrarily deemed illegal by batf and that’s what FRT was fighting hence, my surprise.

word in the grape vine is that all the big players on GunBroker got booted from selling WOTs so they contacted RB to offload them, rumor is they are all ex BDU employees

This is a game I would be extra careful with. I think @nhdeadhead is correct. We got a court order last year forbidding any sale or distribution of WOT, based upon a restraining order from RBT on patent infringement. At the same time, we get offers to sell bulk RBTs. The Rare Breed owner is just that, a rare breed. I think he started the company just to pick a fight with the ATF. The problem is the ATF, probably a bit wary of the lawyers at RBT, have taken the opposite approach, and gone after dealers and customers of RBT, hitting the demand side by businesses and individuals without the legal recourse or deep pockets of a RBT, or in the case of dealers, the threat of losing a license.

Reactions: 1911hombre